Little Known Fact

Comments

• Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 703
    I found out that if you make a new account, log out of it and then go back to your main account, you'll have the option to go premium in the store and have the starter pack available.
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 444
    Inception said:

In other news, the only guns that work efficiency underwater are the musket and pistol

I'm shocked the other guns don't short out and barbeque you underwater...especially the energy cannon. That thing looks like a spark gun more than an energy gun.
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 444
    Shadow711 said:

I found out that if you make a new account, log out of it and then go back to your main account, you'll have the option to go premium in the store and have the starter pack available.

In the way of alts, apparently if you make too many it says "You already registered an account" and it locks you out for a little while. How long, I don't know.

Shadow711 said:

In the way of alts, apparently if you make too many it says "You already registered an account" and it locks you out for a little while. How long, I don't know.
    That's why you always use your first account... no matter how embarrassing the username is... obviously when I made this I didn't think so.
  • InceptionInception Hello Darling Member Posts: 394
    Look closely at a bookshelf. The texture is off. By a lot. All over it...
    Shadow711 said:

Shadow711 said:

That's why you always use your first account... no matter how embarrassing the username is... obviously when I made this I didn't think so.
    I like making alts though... :(
    On Deepworld anyways.
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 564
    edited July 3
    everyone knows this one, but here it is anyways...

if you place compost then a flower on it (any flower) then shovel it, mine the shoveled compost and SHAMWOW you now have a floating flower that never dies, no compost or pot needed.

-optional: add colored balloon or any other block underneath for great looks
    The secret to getting a tiny pumpkin!!!

Grow seed till it's a tiny pumpkin, then remove seed
  • JackyJacky Somewhere in your house, eating your cookies......Member Posts: 82
    Or just place it with a butler
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,317
    I believe the "place pumpkin by butler to get mini pumpkin" thing was discovered by sirentist
    Anybody have more information on the "sea level" the butler bot mentions when excavating at certain elevations?
    Inception said:

Anybody have more information on the "sea level" the butler bot mentions when excavating at certain elevations?

it may have something to do with the backdrop after excavation, although not completely sure
    Inception said:

Sea level is basically 0 up/down, a butler can only excavate above that level and can't excavate the entire world

Inception said:

Sea level is basically 0 up/down, a butler can only excavate above that level and can't excavate the entire world
    I thought you could excavate below sea level but not above? I excavated below 0 up/down many times,

Inception said:

I thought you could excavate below sea level but not above? I excavated below 0 up/down many times,
    I don't know about it, but I'm pretty certain the last time I excavated was above sea level

Inception said:

I don't know about it, but I'm pretty certain the last time I excavated was above sea level
    I have a world where I excavated below sea level. I could show you sometime. Also being able to excavate only above sea level would make the feature basically useless.
    edited July 4

Inception said:

I have a world where I excavated below sea level. I could show you sometime. Also being able to excavate only above sea level would make the feature basically useless.
    Maybe it's open for world-owners and members?
    Also, not being able to excavate ABOVE sea level would also be extremely asymmetrical

Inception said:

Also, not being able to excavate ABOVE sea level would also be extremely asymmetrical
    True, but there's less stuff to excavate above that point. I dunno, might be open for world owners and members.
    edited July 4

Inception said:

True, but there's less stuff to excavate above that point. I dunno, might be open for world owners and members.
    I have a world where I excavated the top down to 0m. I can excavate down under 0m but there is a zone at 0m down to somewhere that I can't excavate.
    Inception said:

Inception said:

I have a world where I excavated the top down to 0m. I can excavate down under 0m but there is a zone at 0m down to somewhere that I can't excavate.
    Then we must find that range.
    edited July 5
    -ignore-
    Post edited by Jacky on
    I believe that the range that you cannot excavate is around 0-100 meters down.
    Jacky said:

we excavated the buried city in the brass community...? that was at least 200 below
    Jacky said:

Thanks. Now to find a way around it.... Lol
    Inception said:

Jacky said:

oh, you mean you can excavate below 100 and above 0? i see now

WARNING: DANGEROUS FACT WILL MAKE YOU A BILLIONAIRE
    Deepworld can be downloaded on App Store
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Debunking llmmzz’s screenshotsMember Posts: 468

Inception said:

Jacky said:

oh, you mean you can excavate below 100 and above 0? i see now
    I learned somewhere that you cant excavate near sea level, but you can above or below.

Really? I've been playing on android this whole time!
    Shadow711 said:

teach me your ways sensei

Shadow711 said:

teach me your ways sensei
    Okay, first, you got to go to the App Store...