Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Market In Popular Worlds?

BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 518
edited June 2017 in Feedback and Game Ideas
Sometimes I do My Minigames, but because my world is a market it cant be in popular worlds. I would like that to be fix that so more poeple can come!

Comments

• BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 518
    edited June 2017
    Forgot @lisa or @mikelaurence
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 595
    edited June 2017

Sometimes I do My Minigames, but because my world is a market it cant be in popular worlds. I would like that to be fix that so more poeple can come!

but market worlds can be popular...

edit: except for Times Square

I dont see them in popular sections
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 595

I dont see them in popular sections
    There are plenty. Just nobody goes on market worlds except times square
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,770
    Only developer-made market worlds do not appear on the popular list, a player-owned market definitely would appear.
    -Bumb- Markets still dont appear for me
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Member Posts: 870
    Some markets appear for me, but its a 0.1%.
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 238
    @lisa @mikelaurence
    This is a very good question. Developers sell marketconvertor 2000 crown,Even buying marketconvertor from other players in the game requires 4-5onyx
    ---so expensive,

But the developer deprived the rights of all players. it is unfair!

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 1,612
    llmmzz said:

@lisa @mikelaurence
    This is a very good question. Developers sell marketconvertor 2000 crown,Even buying marketconvertor from other players in the game requires 4-5onyx
    ---so expensive,

People are selling them for 2-3 onyx, because there’s a debate over if 500 or 1000 crowns equals an onyx. Of course, onyx items bought from the store would be rounded up
    edited January 18

@lisa @mikelaurence

llmmzz said:

@lisa @mikelaurence
    ---so expensive,

People are selling them for 2-3 onyx, because there’s a debate over if 500 or 1000 crowns equals an onyx. Of course, onyx items bought from the store would be rounded up
    marketconvertor just make world have tradement function, people sell market convertor only 2-3 onyx , this is deceptive, This is a forced helplessness
    This is the trap set by the developer for all players,it is unfair to all players.
    so BrainGamer's question is very good question, we need the market world can be found in populor or reduce the market convertor price in crown shop!
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 1,612
    llmmzz said:

@lisa @mikelaurence

llmmzz said:

@lisa @mikelaurence
    ---so expensive,

marketconvertor just make world have tradement function, people sell market convertor only 2-3 onyx , this is deceptive, This is a forced helplessness
    This is the trap set by the developer for all players,it is unfair to all players.
    so BrainGamer's question is very good question, we need the market world can be found in populor or reduce the market convertor price in crown shop!
    That wouldn’t reduce the price...
    Anyways, the market converter isn’t in as high demand as it would have been back in the day. People need to bring it down to 2-3 in order to get it off their hands.

llmmzz said:

@lisa @mikelaurence

llmmzz said:

@lisa @mikelaurence
    ---so expensive,

Anyways, the market converter isn’t in as high demand as it would have been back in the day. People need to bring it down to 2-3 in order to get it off their hands.
    What caused this happen--- the price trap set by developers for all players, they make players waste more money, but they even can't be found in populor.

So I would say a word to @lisa and @mikelaurence , make market world can be found in populor or or reduce the market convertor price in crown shop!This is the desire of most players。

• ChickenChicken Jokes vs Quotes Member Posts: 1,248
    Tbh I’m not on board with this. Markets are a world unlike any other and are in a category unlikely any other. I think they should stay seperate.
    llmmzz said:

@lisa @mikelaurence
    ---so expensive,

Don’t sell market converters for 2000 crown or you are taking away the rights of all players. I’m warning you. We players have the right to buy it for 1999 crowns. Making it 2000 crowns takes away our freedom! it is unfair!

....llmmzz please think about what you type before you click Post Comment.
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 652
    llmmzz said:

llmmzz said:

@lisa @mikelaurence

llmmzz said:

@lisa @mikelaurence
    ---so expensive,

What caused this happen--- the price trap set by developers for all players, they make players waste more money, but they even can't be found in populor.

So I would say a word to @lisa and @mikelaurence , make market world can be found in populor or or reduce the market convertor price in crown shop!This is the desire of most players。

P.S.A.: You're not forced to buy market converters, or forced to sell them for a few onyx. Anyone can see that trading in market converters is not going to be profitable. If you're using crowns to get rich quick, then just buy a couple of arctics, which guarantees you a couple of diamonds and gives you a chance at heaps of extra goodies
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,150

llmmzz said:

@lisa @mikelaurence
    ---so expensive,

Tbh, onyx can be priced as like 250-400 crowns than 500 or 1000 crowns if you buy mini worlds and get lucky or if you buy multiple brain wines, skill books or name changes and sell them for diamonds, then onyx. You can also buy some accessories even for 225 crowns (I think) which would equal close to, if not an onyx.