Deepworld Ad (Modern!)

TealHyenaTealHyena Hallucination Peak Mob FarmMember Posts: 433
So I've taken parts of the original deepworld ad and remodeled it a bit. I shot some footage in game and I think it turned out quite well! Here it is:

@jsonperl @lisa @mikelaurence
:)

Comments

• TealHyenaTealHyena Hallucination Peak Mob FarmMember Posts: 433
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 585
    to be honest, based off that, i would say thats the entire game lol
    i would play that game, or at least try it.
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 OblivionMember Posts: 2,215
    "Stake your claim in the wastelands"
    That is a great line!!! Nice video
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,436
    Shiny
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 461
    Something tells me this isn't going very far...at least in the way of the devs.
    As for the player base...I think something could work here. Although we'd have to do the work.
    Meh, I've done more tedious things for less known games. I say give it a go.

Something tells me this isn't going very far...at least in the way of the devs.
    As for the player base...I think something could work here. Although we'd have to do the work.
    Meh, I've done more tedious things for less known games. I say give it a go.

Yeah... the devs have lots on their plates. I just made this mainly for fun.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,765
    Lmao I wasn't expecting the dubstep to come.

Lol. Couldn't find a good soundtrack
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 354
    Um
  • Rasen_Kyugan_FoxRasen_Kyugan_Fox GroundedMember Posts: 704
    TealHyena said:

Lol. Couldn't find a good soundtrack
    you should've used a life seeker song
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 790
    0/10 didn't see myself in it. Awful, just awful.

(Good job, loved it lol)
    Sorry for double posting, but maybe we should make this into a competition, if we can get permission from the developers. (to possibly make it official.) Deepworld needs a new trailer anyways.
  • Rasen_Kyugan_FoxRasen_Kyugan_Fox GroundedMember Posts: 704
    Shadow711 said:

Sorry for double posting, but maybe we should make this into a competition, if we can get permission from the developers. (to possibly make it official.) Deepworld needs a new trailer anyways.

but i suck at vidya editing

Shadow711 said:

but i suck at vidya editing
    Well, nobody HAS to do it.. only if you want to.
  • Burr1toPL4YBurr1toPL4Y Member Posts: 32
    @TealHyena I actually love how this mood just changed and then switched, in the trailer. Some of these people have awful critism and only know how to put you down, but there's others that will still give you some honest feedback, but will also tell you what you can improve on. Those are the ones you should listen to than just negativity with no advice to improve. You should have another song though.

@TealHyena I actually love how this mood just changed and then switched, in the trailer. Some of these people have awful critism and only know how to put you down, but there's others that will still give you some honest feedback, but will also tell you what you can improve on. Those are the ones you should listen to than just negativity with no advice to improve. You should have another song though.

Thanks! Nobody has really criticized me, just suggested diff music. I may get some more music and see how it is. :)
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 466
    @TealHyena it's an oldie and lyrics don't start till 2 minute mark but give a listen