Addition to trading system/quests

Burr1toPL4YBurr1toPL4Y Member Posts: 30
Ideas pop up whenever I think about this game and what do you guys think about trading coins? Have an option to make a quest for players to get you resources or anything else you need and you could repay them in coins or crystals. Just like an android, the quest you gave them. They could check in their menu if they forgot what you wanted/needed. What do you guys think about this idea? Would there have to be a limit to coins? Like 10-30? I appreciate feedback, good or bad.

Comments

• Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 534
    A good use to shillings is a good idea in my book.
  • InceptionInception Hello Darling Member Posts: 359
    allow me to expand on this idea!

Memory units allow you to program an android to offer a task to players that talk to it and offer shillings for the services.(custom name for android would be nice) players will come collect resources from their android.

This would completely transform markets, cut out scamming almost 100%, add use to shillings, and players will buy crowns for androids adding revenue for the devs that they desperately need!!!
    EVERYBODY WINS!!!
    Man I'm attract.... I mean smart
  • Burr1toPL4YBurr1toPL4Y Member Posts: 30
    Inception said:

allow me to expand on this idea!

Memory units allow you to program an android to offer a task to players that talk to it and offer shillings for the services.(custom name for android would be nice) players will come collect resources from their android.

This would completely transform markets, cut out scamming almost 100%, add use to shillings, and players will buy crowns for androids adding revenue for the devs that they desperately need!!!
    EVERYBODY WINS!!!
    Man I'm attract.... I mean smart

Sounds pretty good to me
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,149
    How about programmed androids can be used to offer trades for requests that the android's programmer put, that's a win win for everyone, even the android, right?
  • DebatorDebator time out chairMember Posts: 516
    Maybe a monetary system like in runescape?
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,278
    I gave away all my shillings for dirt, which is kinda win win
  • InceptionInception Hello Darling Member Posts: 359
    Debator said:

Maybe a monetary system like in runescape?

The grand exchange is amazing