Password doors

RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 422
Is there such a thing and how?

Comments

• _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,309
    There isn't as a real item, but a person who is good in deepworld mechanics could build one of multiple doors and switches and a spawner
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 422
    @_Brainstorm_ thx there's a guy named FBI that says he's the only one who can
  • InceptionInception Hello Darling Member Posts: 394
    Retta said:

While not being able to play, due to Internet problems, I have worked out how to make 1 by pondering the subject.
    @Inception cool! By the way any word on wifi yet?
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Farming Collisionless MobsMember Posts: 347
    @Jacky Can make one, so I think your buddy is a bit egotistical haha
    @TealHyena not my buddy he was on oakland bashing it, saying how awful it was and no one there had any talent
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,711
    Retta said:

@TealHyena not my buddy he was on oakland bashing it, saying how awful it was and no one there had any talent

You better school him up. Jacky can make a password door but he can't make a simple house.
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Farming Collisionless MobsMember Posts: 347
    Retta said:

Oh? Well.
    Retta said:

Talking about the FBI guy right?
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 439
    Password doors...yeah those are bloody complex but FBI isn't the only person I know that can make them. In fact, the main problem is with the reset switch, which is where most people go awry.
    edited July 1
    Hundreds of people can build password doors, from quitted players to existing ones, I can build different forms of password doors, and varying between simple ones to normal ones to impossible to crack ones and such.. but I am pretty busy and I don't come online anymore.

Surprisingly, password doors are one of the simplest machinery in the list of complex machinery
    @Inception ya FBI guy is a rude one
    @_Brainstorm_ well FBI seems to think he's the only one and says anyone who can't isn't a pro
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 439
    Retta said:

@_Brainstorm_ well FBI seems to think he's the only one and says anyone who can't isn't a pro

How vaunted.
  • JackyJacky Somewhere in your house, eating your cookies......Member Posts: 82
    TealHyena said:

Aye, just tell me where to make it, and the code.
    Jacky said:

TealHyena said:

You could do a number pad 0-9 and make a 4 digit code...
    Inception said:

Jacky said:

TealHyena said:

You could do a number pad 0-9 and make a 4 digit code...
    Thats what i meant, its rather easy.
    Or make a series of switches saying na na na na na na na na na na and the last saying BATMAN! To open a door to the batcave.... @Jacky
    Hahaha thats technically not a password door but doesnt need to be.
    Make 11 na's the tune has 10 if the wrong na is pressed it won't open...
    11/10, im laughing.
    wonder if a 20q game is possible using mechanics..... The game is based a lot off of a calculator
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 564
    edited July 2
    Retta said:

i can make one

edit: by this i mean ive already made a few higher quality ones than @Jacky has made ;)
    This isnt a contest, Miesner. I dont see how you feel the need to be better than me in every way.
    Or why...
    Jacky said:

This isnt a contest, Miesner. I dont see how you feel the need to be better than me in every way.

Yeah, this thread isnt about who can make the best password door although I do, skrubs, can't get deez skills!, i believe it was about a question whether they exist and how they are made, and the question was answered, so...
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 300
    Mofc1991 Was Here
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 564

Jacky said:

Yeah, this thread isnt about who can make the best password door although I do, skrubs, can't get deez skills!, i believe it was about a question whether they exist and how they are made, and the question was answered, so...
    ...it was just a joke.... besides thats pretty much the best thing i can build.
    @Jacky makes my mansions and castles look like baby stuff

anyways - a hint on how to make these but i wont tell you fully because mechanics are good to learn.

building a password door required some mob, some large timed switches and a good deal of precisely placed trapdoors
    mofc1991 said:

Mofc1991 Was Here

Must you always do that?
    Ok ppl, it was a simple question let's not turn this into a pissing contest plz