How to add information to the Deepworld Wiki?

Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 786
For a while now, I've been itching to help this dying community by adding more information to the Wikipedia. Is that a thing I can do?

Comments

• Dr_DerpDr_Derp tejasMember Posts: 775
    edited July 2
    I keep seeing more whining about the dying part than having actual willingness to help people or promote the game. So definately thank you for asking this.

Now editing the codex, which is the official name, requires access from one of the devs or perhaps even losa and frank. They would have to reply to say more about how you can go about editing now days.

Some people still might have access from back when the codex first came out and I implore you all to check by signing in with your game ID and password on the website which is of course

http://www.deepworldgame.com

Note that I said GAME Id, not forum. If you can get in and edit, yay! Help out by finishing item descriptions or doing spell/grammer.

I feel this wasn't done because people simply forgot that they can do this.

If you want to help out and you find that you can edit pages, give this link a read.

http://www.deepworldgame.com/pages/wiki-guidelines

EDIT: Hyperlink fixed.
    EDIT2: Paragraphs =P
    EDIT3: More Information/Correcting Information.
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,034
    If you don't have access to editing the codex, you're going to need to ask the devs by email for permission. There may have been some requirements made due to some abuse by a certain somebody adding themselves in as a developer...
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,436
    I was refused when I applied a year or two ago, I may have some luck trying again this time.
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 786
    edited July 2
    Dr_Derp said:

Some people still might have access from back when the codex first came out and I implore you all to check by signing in with your game ID and password on the website which is of course

http://www.deepworldgame.com/

Unfortunately, I've already logged in there, and don't have the power to edit. I might as well ask Lisa about it, but I have the feeling that I'll get rejected like Brainstorm... Because I don't have the BEST way with words. Thanks though, @Dr_Derp
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 786
    p1nkbr0 said:

There may have been some requirements made due to some abuse by a certain somebody adding themselves in as a developer...

I've never heard about anything like that before. If it's forum-legal, please tell more.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 352
    Mofc1991 Was here.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Hunting down steam jetsMember Posts: 719
    mofc1991 said:

Mofc1991 Was here.

Again???
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 585

mofc1991 said:

Mofc1991 Was here.

Again???
    its his thing, it doesnt hurt anyone lol