Arenas of Deepworld (DEEPWORLD RPG) (Forum Game)

_Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,448
edited July 5 in Off-Topic
Welcome to AoD (coincidence)
In this forum game, you will all start with 10 EP (Equipment Points) and you can buy equipment using them, you will be battle each other, trying to win in the arena and gain more EP until you become king of the ring.
Let's see how this goes;
You are in the arena, you will be visible to everyone else as long as you are active, you can attack a person, or a person could attack you, when that happens, you two engage in a battle, you must use your equipment or anything to battle, in place of turns, also note that you must only post once per turn
Example:
P1: I attack P2
P2 engages in a battle with P1!
P1: I fire at P2 with my energy cannon
P2: I throw my mega bomb at him!
P1 deals 3 damage to P2
P2: 7/10
P2 throws a mega bomb, killing P1!

Arenas:
Starting Arena (Level 1 - 10) (NO MEGA/BIG BOMBS)
Royal Arena (10+)
Dragon Arena (50+)
Cavern Arena (10+, underwater)
The Factory (10+, Acid)
Icy Cave (20+, Cold, Ice, Slippery)
Martin Volcano (25+, hot, lava)
The Moon (25+, no oxygen, slow)
Braintopolis (10+, brains)
Pressure Plate (30+, deep underground, hot)
Heaven Palace (100+, perks, angels and demons, dangerous)

Part of the shop:

MkI Pistol/Musket = 1 EP
MkII ^ = 4 EP
MkIII ^ = 15 EP
MkIV ^ = 200 EP
MkV = 1200 EP

MkI Steam Cannon / Any pistol = 3 EP (10 for mk2, 35 for mk3, 400 for mk4, 2500 for MkV)
MkI Acid Cannon / Flamethrower / Frost / Energy Pistol = 10 EP (40 for mk2, 160 for mk3, 1200 for Mk4, 15,000 for MkV)
MkI energy Cannon = 25 EP (120 for Mk2, 340 for Mk3, 5000 for Mk4, 60,000 MkV)

Resin Suit = 5 EP
Wooden Suit = 12 EP
Stone suit = 25 EP
Iron Suit = 55 EP
Brass Suit = 120 EP
Crystal Suit = 240 EP
Diamond suit = 520 EP
Onyx Suit = 2400 EP
Chromium Suit = 15,000 EP
Anti-Suit = 95,000 EP

Rapier = 8 EP
Better Rapier = 30 EP
Diamond Rapier = 120 EP
Onyx Rapier = 900 EP
Chromium Rapier = 8000 EP
Blade of Wormholes = 75,000 EP

Bomb = 3 EP
Big Bomb = 15 EP
Mega Bomb = 100 EP
Ultra Bomb = 2,500 EP

Wood Butler Bot (helps you fight) = 15 EP
Brass Butler Bot (helps you fight) = 200 EP
Diamond ^ = 3,500 EP
Onyx ^ = 30,000 EP
Mechanus XP = 500,000 EP

Sledgehammer = 8 EP
Fine Sledgehammer = 40 EP
Tesla Club = 250 EP
Diamond Sledgehammer = 300 EP
Onyx Sledgehammer = 5000 EP
Chromium Sledgehammer = 75,000 EP
GROUNDBREAKER = 600,000 EP

Full Shop & Stats: https://pastebin.com/QvVZKDeY

What are you waiting for? Oh, right... to sign up, just make a forum game name, the stuff you will buy to start.
Post edited by _Brainstorm_ on

Comments

• Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,767
    "Hydro" has joined the server.
    >Hydro has bought x1 Musket Mark II, x1 Resin Suit.
    >Connecting to other player...
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,327
    "RomyR" has joined the server.
    >RomyR has bought x1 Musket Mark II, x1 Resin Suit.
    (is it possible to dual weild? if so, i'll buy an extra mk I pistol for dual wielding)
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,448
    >why these arrows? Lol.

"Hydro" has joined the server.
    >Hydro has bought x1 Musket Mark II, x1 Resin Suit.

You have joined the Arenas!

"RomyR" has joined the server.
    >RomyR has bought x1 Musket Mark II, x1 Resin Suit.
    (is it possible to dual weild? if so, i'll buy an extra mk I pistol for dual wielding)

You have joined the Arenas!

As a basic premise, you two are in the starting arena at level 1, you two have 1 EP left (and no romyr you can't dual wield)
    Since you both did "connect to other player..." or whatever, you are now in a duel!

Hydro: 10/10
    Romyr: 10/10
    Double post.. but..
    The link of the pastebin page for your stats is the same of Deepworld RPG, but there will be a border between them, so just scroll to the bottom

https://pastebin.com/QvVZKDeY
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,767
    I find a safe distance and I go prone position.
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,327
    edited July 7
    i camp somewhere and wait for hydro.
    i shoot randomly in every direcction possible
    I slowly crawl to a nearby cover while keeping my movement to a bare minimum.
    i keep shooting on the cover
    I suppress fire to the area I hear the gunshots from.
  • AthenaAthena Somewhere over the rainbow.Member Posts: 765
    I join and buy a mk1 flamethrower
    edited July 9
    Despite being unable to come online for long, here I am.

Hydro and Romy hide like wuxies, and basically just wait forever, until Romy starts firing everywhere, Hydro successfully takes cover, then they open fire

Romyr fires 10 bullets, 3 of them hit, dealing (3 x 0.5) x 0.8 (ARMOR) = 1.3 dmg
    Hydro fires 10 bullets, 4 of them hit, dealing 1.75 dmg
    Maverick joined and shoots Romyr from behind, dealing 3 x 0.8 (ARMOR) = 2.5

Hydro: 8.7/10
    Romyr: 5.75/10

@Athena joins the STARTING ARENA with an MkI Flamethrower
    you can see Hydro and Romy dueling, you can fight them while they are dueling
    Post edited by _Brainstorm_ on
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 OblivionMember Posts: 2,215
    Maverick has joined the server

I buy a MKii steam cannon and begin attacking Romyr by surprising them from behind.
    edited July 9
    Maverick has joined, you can see Athena standing alone and Hydro fighting Romyr, both taking cover

You shoot at Romyr from behind, dealing 3 x 0.8 (ARMOR) = 2.25 damage

Romyr: 5.75/10
    Hydro: 8.7/10
    Maverick: 10/10
    I scope out the area I see bullet holes in. I shoot at any visible living object.
    You are prepared to attack, waiting for Romyr's turn
    i shoot at hydro and maverick alternatingly

I scope out the area I see bullet holes in. I shoot at any visible living object.

That
    Romyr shoots at both mav and hydro, dealing 1.5 damage to each (x0.8 for hydro = 1.25)

Hydroblade jumps out, seeing the attack, and shoots at Romy, dealing 3 x 0.8 = 2.5 damage

Romyr: 2.25 / 10
    Hydro: 6.2 / 10
    Maverick: 8.5 / 10
    WHHHAAAAATTT?!!!

I hide and wait for hydro and maverick to start attacking each other and not team up with me and probably not ending up killing me
    I run back to my area of cover.
    You two just get back and hide again... waiting for something which seemingly won't happen
    "Fine, ill do it myself"

Since I was left standing alone in the middle of the arena while the rest cowardly hide... I begin fashioning some distraction devices, and some grenades.

I use the distraction to grab their attention and I throw a grenade at each of them

"Fine, ill do it myself"

Since I was left standing alone in the middle of the arena while the rest cowardly hide... I begin fashioning some distraction devices, and some grenades.

I use the distraction to grab their attention and I throw a grenade at each of them

You can't just make stuff without nothing dude. You need to buy from the shop.
    I said fashioning. That means using what I have to make makeshift weapons. It's like MacGyver...
    (Learn how to reject stuff the cool way)

Yeah, that's possible, but you're gonna need 27 points worth of materials and 5 turns to craft them, that's aside from the experience cost it requires to craft those objects..

Why is there no attack turn now?
    Shoot at Tanner
    I Dig a one man hole and hide in it

Shoot at Tanner

I Dig a one man hole and hide in it

Hydro shoots at tanner, dealing 2.5 set damage.
    Rom digs a small hole, it takes a while before he realizes the arena is iron, but he continues to anyway.. he is now hiding in a hole.
    By default, Tanner fires at hydro, dealing 2.5 set damage

Romyr: 2.25 / 10
    Hydro: 3.95 / 10
    Maverick: 6 / 10
    Dig in Romy's hole to hide.
    I lock my hole so that hydro cant enter