First Discussion of its Kind For a While

_Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,310
approximately 30 users have joined deepworld today, around 5 forumers had anniversaries today, approximately 9 onyx has been found today, around 4 old users returned to deepworld today, more users played deepworld this week than the last one

Comments

• TealHyenaTealHyena Farming Collisionless MobsMember Posts: 347
    Sources
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 564

approximately 30 users have joined deepworld today, around 5 forumers had anniversaries today, approximately 9 onyx has been found today, around 4 old users returned to deepworld today, more users played deepworld this week than the last one

30 new players joined? or 30 players had anniversaries from joining today?
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,310
    TealHyena said:

Sources

Oh, I should have explained, this is a thread where you post positive things that you feel like they happened, or that actually happened, other than all the "Deepworld is bull dead lmao" threads

new players, lol

new players, lol
    you need to add. 29 new people are begging on times square today lol
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 554

Yeah some sources would be nice
  • InceptionInception Hello Darling Member Posts: 394
    I can vouch for the return of 1 old player. Friend of mine
    Debator said:

Yeah some sources would be nice

TealHyena said:

Sources

Oh, I should have explained, this is a thread where you post positive things that you feel like they happened, or that actually happened, other than all the "Deepworld is bull dead lmao" threads
  • EverywhenEverywhen Make someone happy todayMember, Arbiter Posts: 4,689
    positivite is a good thing.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Be a violinist, not a violenceistMember Posts: 436
    edited July 6
    Everywhen said:

positivite is a good thing.

Remember...
    The power of positive thinking!
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 301
    1 Player was hacked today - Me
  • BloonsmineBloonsmine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Member Posts: 2,302
    6 players are still begging for the old graphics
    mofc1991 said:

1 Player was hacked today - Me

6 players are still begging for the old graphics

So much for what I asked for
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,710
    I lost my shop full of rares.
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 439
    The game's still in slow but rather constant decline.
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 439
    Debator said:

Honestly I feel we have given the developers so many chances that they could give us a public statement why these delays keep happening. We are all praising them when new rares or new feature concepts arrive, but most concepts never even make it out of the test phase. So instead of this positive vs negative thinking discussion, maybe we should actually get answers.

Along those lines, adding more user suggested stuff would aid the base. But that can't happen unless current issues are resolved. And that can't happen til we know the problem. And we don't know the problem. But I sure-as-hell want answers. I sec.....er... I mean I thi-- I fourth this post I guess? Or third? Whatever. Doesn't matter. But you know what does?
    What @Debator here said. Who I might take to calling Phoenix Wright. Anyways, irrelevant. Now I'm just rambling...
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 301
    Mofc1991 Was Here
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,710
    Isn't it possible to maybe hire another developer? An intern can probably help you with the minors.
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 700
    I've actually been practicing on my drawing skills, trying to make items in the art style of Deepworld textures. They won't hire me though.. I'm only 13.
    I wish I could draw, or do anything helpful for the game besides tell my friends about it
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 700
    Inception said:

I wish I could draw, or do anything helpful for the game besides tell my friends about it

I never said that I was GOOD at drawing.. I'm just practicing. It'd be an honor to make a texture for Deepworld, and if my drawings were good enough, I'd totally let them use it.
    I can build pretty good. I'd like to build somthing the devs use in a quest or something...
    edited July 8
    Inception said:

I can build pretty good. I'd like to build somthing the devs use in a quest or something...

Same! I'd be honored if I ever did get such a privelege, although it's unlikely.
    Post edited by Alphastorm on
    4 new players got a big head start in the game this week, positivity always helps, unless you are... evil or somethin idk...

4 new players got a big head start in the game this week, positivity always helps, unless you are... evil or somethin idk...

Meh. Bet more than 4 left this week. I can count at least 3 people. Today.

Meh. Bet more than 4 left this week. I can count at least 3 people. Today.
    i was hinting that i helped out 4 new players xD