112 year old nickel, older than Grannie Lisa! :o

Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Playing Growtopia as 24elijah24Member Posts: 654
Benefits of working as a cashier, u get paid with cool coins and u can switch em with ur boring ones. :D
image.jpg
3264 x 2448 - 2M
image.jpg
3264 x 2448 - 2M

Comments

• Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,661
    Wow replacing Lisa does sound fun.
  • Rasen_Kyugan_FoxRasen_Kyugan_Fox being good boyMember Posts: 665
    kek
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,543
    I have a 112 year old rifle from my Austria Hungary!
  • William2William2 Farewell!Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,376
    I own a 137 year old book, and it's in pretty good condition, although I couldn't think of the name of it off the top of my head!
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,661
    William2 said:

I own a 137 year old book, and it's in pretty good condition, although I couldn't think of the name of it off the top of my head!

Is that suppose to be a pun? They stack books on top of their heads to have balance in critique.
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,278
    i have a 1960 penny, which i got from my dad. its made of pure copper and i casually polish it to make it shiny (i won't suggest doing this in old coins because it depreciates the value)
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,543
    I once brought bunch of third Reich money to my friend's house, and left it in there by accident, so when I went to school the next day I whipped out my cash to buy a drink and I had a bunch of "third Reich symbols" and my other friends though I was crazy or something.
    PIPTR0 said:

I once brought bunch of third Reich money to my friend's house, and left it in there by accident, so when I went to school the next day I whipped out my cash to buy a drink and I had a bunch of "third Reich symbols" and my other friends though I was crazy or something.

Those existed?
    yeah, they're called reichsmarks
  • FreshXFreshX Posting links instead of picsMember Posts: 1,288
    I once found a 100 year old penny at school that some dumbass ruined. Some kid ended up smacking it out of my hand while I was trying to fix it and I never found it... :disappointed:
  • DebatorDebator time out chairMember Posts: 519
    i have a 102 year old bayonet
    I have a 100+ tree in my backyard. Lol this count?
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,164
    I have a 6190 year old past self