Buying Item: "Reinforced Chromatic Block".

AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 315
edited July 10 in Commerce
For the last longest, I've been searching far and wide for Reinforced Chromatic blocks. However it appears that nobody seems to sell them! Thus I've decided to take my request to the forums.
If you have a Reinforced Chromatic Block and are willing to sell it, notify either myself (My IGN is Zeta_Reaper) or Blyss (Another in search of these elusive items) and we'll work out a deal. Also to clarify, at the current moment we do NOT need Reinforced Chromatic Backdrops.
Thank you for your patience.
Post edited by Alphastorm on

Comments

• AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 315
    edited July 9
    By the way we'll be buying quite a few so we'll be at this for a while.
  • JackyJacky Somewhere in your house, eating your cookies......Member Posts: 80
    Why do you need the Chromatic Blocks?
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 315
    edited July 20
    Project/Collection.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,164
    Don't tell you're going to make the world's second chromatic house
    I'm not going to make one of those. Lol. But that sounds fun...