Bunker Competition 2

mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 351
Ok so a while back I had a bunker competition at one of my worlds the prizes where small but now I have a new one at Bunker competition 2. The prizes include:

1st: Pterodactyle Fossil And 1 Onyx

2nd Leap Quest

3rd Alpaca

Rules are simple all you have to do is make the best looking paint bunker! Also make sure to put a plaque to show where it is.

Deadline: 15/7/17

Also please inform me if prizes are incorrect.

Comments

• _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,436
    But a leap quest is worth more than a pterodactyl and an onyx

Furthermore, I'm in
  • RedolantRedolant 40 Characters Isn't Enough Cuz I Live In LlanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogochMember Posts: 155
    Does the build have to be related to the in-game paint bunker?
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 781
    Count me in. Are we supposed to put an actual paint inside it?
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 351
    Redolant said:

Does the build have to be related to the in-game paint bunker?

1. It can be as creative as you like as long as it represents the Deepworld Paint Bunker.
    Shadow711 said:

Count me in. Are we supposed to put an actual paint inside it?

2. It's Your Choice
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 585
    mofc1991 said:

Ok so a while back I had a bunker competition at one of my worlds the prizes where small but now I have a new one at Bunker competition 2. The prizes include:

1st: Pterodactyle Fossil And 1 Onyx

2nd Leap Quest

3rd Alpaca

Rules are simple all you have to do is make the best looking paint bunker! Also make sure to put a plaque to show where it is.

Deadline: 15/7/17

Also please inform me if prizes are incorrect.

i remember your last bunker comp, it was my very first comp and i sucked at building, i thought it was rigged that i didnt win xD. im better at building and i have a better idea of what to expect. basically, count me in
  • RedolantRedolant 40 Characters Isn't Enough Cuz I Live In LlanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogochMember Posts: 155
    The deadline represents when you can't build anymore and it's before judging starts, correct? I have karma and I cant build until the 15th. I think.
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 585
    @mofc1991 it is past the deadline
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 351

@mofc1991 it is past the deadline

Judging is at 4:30 British time