Help getting on IOS version

JD_JD_ Member Posts: 55
I downloaded deepworld on my iphone 4. However when I try to get on, all I get is the starting image for 2-3 seconds, then the app crashes. Anyone have any solutions?

Comments

• Me_Crown_KingMe_Crown_King ՀայաստանMember Posts: 840
    edited July 11
    It might help to answer your question if you also mention your IOS version. I also have the same exact problem but I'm on Ipad 4 with IOS 7.0.4. I'll put @mikelaurence just in case that gets to his attention.
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,689
    buy a new phone
  • vmh20vmh20 Member Posts: 639
    iPhone 4 is pretty old, you may need a better IOS device.
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Farming Collisionless MobsMember Posts: 347
    edited July 11
    The lowest version of iPhone I've played DW on is an iPhone 5c

Edit: it could also be your internet speed. Deepworld needs a good stable connection to load up.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,711
    IPhone 4 is a bit outdated. Considering the compatibility it can't get from most games. I either recommend you 2 choices. Get a new device, or use a platform that is compatible.
  • JD_JD_ Member Posts: 55
    My device is on IOS 7.1.2 @Me_Crown_King
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,689
    iOS 7.1.2 was released 3 years ago and the iPhone 4 was released 7 years ago please do not expect such an ancient device to be able to run games like Deepworld
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,104
    Yeah iphone4 is not supported anymore. Sorry :(
    lisa said:

Yeah iphone4 is not supported anymore. Sorry :(

While being on the same topic I have the same problem with game crashing instantly on startup but I have ipad 4 with ios 7.0.4 which is still good according to description is it my sided or description is outdated?
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 564
    im on iphone 5c. works well and its a fairly cheap phone now
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 439
    edited July 11

For the record that iPhone 5c is hosed come iOS 11. All 32 bit apps will be eliminated. But that's beside the point @MiesnerMan86.

Anyways OP, as Lisa said your iPhone 4 cannot run Deepworld. Ironically I can run DW on an iPad 2 but that's less compact.

For the record that iPhone 5c is hosed come iOS 11. All 32 bit apps will be eliminated. But that's beside the point @MiesnerMan86.

Anyways OP, as Lisa said your iPhone 4 cannot run Deepworld. Ironically I can run DW on an iPad 2 but that's less compact.
    so that explains why you join and leave 20 times before speaking xD
  • Dr_DerpDr_Derp tejasMember Posts: 773

I have an iPad 2 and the game definitely plays, for a good 10 minutes before crashing however. And, whenever I go to chat, there is this insane 1 to 2 second lag spike before the keyboard comes up, though that is an iOS issue. Quite sad when the most important thing to a device is causing issues.

Now that I have a PC, I play on it the most and not having to deal with crashes has spoiled me and the idea of playing Deepworld on my iPad doesn't sit well with me anymore. The only thing I use my iPad for now is butler related things since steam version doesn't support butler bots right now.
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 439

Oh, no no no Mies. I don't primarily use an iPad 2. Hell I still do that even on more recent devices. It's my schizophrenic internet that causes that @MiesnerMan86.

Oh, no no no Mies. I don't primarily use an iPad 2. Hell I still do that even on more recent devices. It's my schizophrenic internet that causes that @MiesnerMan86.
    oh xD
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 422
    I have iPad Air and usually no problems, just lag out once in a while
  • GashlyGashly USAMember Posts: 144
    @Me_Crown_King My iPad 4 is on iOS 10 and I expirence no problems I guess it's time to upgrade.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 300
    Visit Becknub Crossing
    Gashly said:

@Me_Crown_King My iPad 4 is on iOS 10 and I expirence no problems I guess it's time to upgrade.

Yeah I guess I can't stay on 7 just like on windows.