Scammers?

JsaycoolJsaycool It's High NoonMember Posts: 106
I wonder why there are so many people who want to be my friend.

Comments

• Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 701
    Probably scammers. Go ahead and be their friend, just don't follow them.
  • JsaycoolJsaycool It's High NoonMember Posts: 106
    One more thing
    Somebody named bob_the_miner made a comment on my profile but I can't find it anywhere. Plz help. My acc might be hacked
    You probably have bad eyes... no offense. Also, try to refrain from posting more than once. If you click the gear in the upper right corner of your post, you can edit it.
    I watched as a griefer named Cody. Stole my solar Diorama rip ;-;
    IMG_0009.JPG
    3264 x 2448 - 1M
    edited July 14
    Sorry @Shadow711 I don't know how to delete posts.
    Shadow711 said:

You probably have bad eyes... no offense. Also, try to refrain from posting more than once. If you click the gear in the upper right corner of your post, you can edit it.

I don't... I'll show you
    See?
    IMG_0021.PNG
    2732 x 2048 - 534K
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 422
    @Jsaycool isn't that the griefer?
    Uhh... if you have no proof, we can't do anything. The devs can't just take your word for it.
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Farming Collisionless MobsMember Posts: 348
    Shadow711 said:

Uhh... if you have no proof, we can't do anything. The devs can't just take your word for it.

Lol. No matter what the devs don't get involved in item matters. Scamming is part of the game apparently.
    TealHyena said:

Shadow711 said:

Lol. No matter what the devs don't get involved in item matters. Scamming is part of the game apparently.
    That's a lie. If you have proof of you were scammed by a player, (picture of the scammer saying "get scammed noob" or getting the scammer to say that they scammed you) the developers will go over it, and if the proof is accurate enough they WILL ban the scammer. They can't return your items though.
    Shadow711 said:

TealHyena said:

Shadow711 said:

That's a lie. If you have proof of you were scammed by a player, (picture of the scammer saying "get scammed noob" or getting the scammer to say that they scammed you) the developers will go over it, and if the proof is accurate enough they WILL ban the scammer. They can't return your items though.
    Never seen this happen. They won't take one players word over another's. You would need video proof.
    edited July 14
    TealHyena said:

Shadow711 said:

TealHyena said:

Shadow711 said:

Never seen this happen. They won't take one players word over another's. You would need video proof.
    Edit: and honestly, the devs shouldn't have to worry about this stuff. If you are getting scammed, you are pretty dull anyhow. No offence to anyone.

Real edit: oops haha
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,314
    TealHyena said:

TealHyena said:

Shadow711 said:

TealHyena said:

Shadow711 said:

Edit: and honestly, the devs shouldn't have to worry about this stuff. If you are getting scammed, you are pretty dull anyhow. No offence to anyone.

That used to be an ongoing rule in 2012- early 2013 when the population was still growing and when the only users were usually gentlemen (by that I mean good users, lol) and when it was only on Mac. At that time, scammers were very little....

I do remember that the developers activated the rule that you could report a scammer with enough proof earlier this year, before summer, but I don't know what happened to that

TealHyena said:

TealHyena said:

Shadow711 said:

TealHyena said:

Shadow711 said:

That used to be an ongoing rule in 2012- early 2013 when the population was still growing and when the only users were usually gentlemen (by that I mean good users, lol) and when it was only on Mac. At that time, scammers were very little....

I do remember that the developers activated the rule that you could report a scammer with enough proof earlier this year, before summer, but I don't know what happened to that
    Well, I told everybody to report Cody. It seems as though i need proof. I have TheIronPatriot as witness of the event but no pic or vid proof sadly :-(
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 564
    i recomend you establish a good reputation of non-scamming, as i do, then dont trade first.

i recomend you establish a good reputation of non-scamming, as i do, then dont trade first.

Then don't trade first?
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 422
    @Jsaycool if they offer first they can't switch on you
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 302
    Visit Becknub Crossing
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 777
    edited July 17
    If u want I could scam you, free of charge.

Notice: We at Dominus_Mortis Inc. are not responsible for any negligence and would like to give you a moment to read our ToS before you continue to our website; AutoScammer.net/deez_nuts

Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use

1. Terms

By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.

2. Use License

Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Dominus_Mortis's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
    modify or copy the materials;
    use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
    attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Dominus_Mortis's web site;
    remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
    transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
    This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Dominus_Mortis at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
    3. Disclaimer

The materials on Dominus_Mortis's web site are provided "as is". Dominus_Mortis makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Dominus_Mortis does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
    4. Limitations

In no event shall Dominus_Mortis or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Dominus_Mortis's Internet site, even if Dominus_Mortis or a Dominus_Mortis authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.

5. Revisions and Errata

The materials appearing on Dominus_Mortis's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Dominus_Mortis does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Dominus_Mortis may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Dominus_Mortis does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.

6. Links

Dominus_Mortis has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Dominus_Mortis of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.

7. Site Terms of Use Modifications

Dominus_Mortis may revise these terms of use for its web site at any time without notice. By using this web site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.

8. Governing Law

Any claim relating to Dominus_Mortis's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Your mom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.

General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.

Privacy Policy

Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. The following outlines our privacy policy.

Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
    We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
    We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
    We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
    Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
    We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
    We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
    We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.

Notice: We at Dominus_Mortis Inc. are not responsible for any negligence and would like to give you a moment to read our ToS before you continue to our website; AutoScammer.net/deez_nuts

1. Terms

By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.

2. Use License

Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Dominus_Mortis's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
    use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
    attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Dominus_Mortis's web site;
    transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
    This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Dominus_Mortis at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
    3. Disclaimer

The materials on Dominus_Mortis's web site are provided "as is". Dominus_Mortis makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Dominus_Mortis does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
    4. Limitations

In no event shall Dominus_Mortis or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Dominus_Mortis's Internet site, even if Dominus_Mortis or a Dominus_Mortis authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.

5. Revisions and Errata

The materials appearing on Dominus_Mortis's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Dominus_Mortis does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Dominus_Mortis may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Dominus_Mortis does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.

6. Links

Dominus_Mortis has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Dominus_Mortis of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.

Dominus_Mortis may revise these terms of use for its web site at any time without notice. By using this web site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.

8. Governing Law

Any claim relating to Dominus_Mortis's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Your mom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.

Privacy Policy

Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. The following outlines our privacy policy.

Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
    We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
    We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
    We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
    Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
    We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
    We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
    We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.

This is a good example of a joke taken too far. Now, everybody quote him to make him know what he has done. ;)
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 564
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,314
    Shadow711 said:

1. Terms

2. Use License

3. Disclaimer

4. Limitations

5. Revisions and Errata

6. Links

8. Governing Law

Privacy Policy

This is a good example of a joke taken too far. Now, everybody quote him to make him know what he has done. ;)
    He just copied a site's terms and replaced the "site" with "Dominus_Mortis"
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 243
    TealHyena said:

Shadow711 said:

TealHyena said:

Shadow711 said:

When I used to do it, this is how they caught me and got me banned. No video required

TealHyena said:

Shadow711 said:

TealHyena said:

Shadow711 said:

When I used to do it, this is how they caught me and got me banned. No video required
    So you were once a scammer?
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 243
    Jsaycool said:

TealHyena said:

Shadow711 said:

TealHyena said:

Shadow711 said:

So you were once a scammer?
    Yes, used to do it just for the thrill of it and gave most the people's stuff back within a few days. Still got me banned tho lol
    mofc1991 said:

Visit Becknub Crossing

Stop spamming. This thread is a discussion about scammers. Unless you are a scammer. Then alrighty. (I'm ticked off that you posted here like nobody's business)

1. Terms

2. Use License

3. Disclaimer

4. Limitations

5. Revisions and Errata

6. Links

8. Governing Law

Privacy Policy

Alright you can try to scam me. I'll just get my cmd ready. Is it /wban Dominus_Mortis forever ?

8. Governing Law

I just noticed this.