Brainstorm's Raffle #3: Global Warping

_Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,149
This is my third raffle! Yes, I may never stop making raffles, for the sake of Deepworld (and BK!)

Basically, here are the prizes to keep you from just skipping over to the end:

The first prize winner, the closest person to the raffled number, will get a Globe!

The second prize winner, the second closest to the raffled number, will get 3 Diamonds!

The third prize winner, the third closest to the raffled number, will get Spawn Teleporter!

So, if you're wondering "how do I join this raffle?", then, it's very simple, you don't need to build a large castle or draw a big togepi or typhlosion, all you gotta do is send me a message with a number between 1 and 1000, at the end of the raffle, I will get my calculator and type in rand#x1000, I will do it the number of raffle numbers we have until we get the end number, the "raffle number", the closest entries to that number will win.

Please send me your number and your in game name through PM, if you are in BK, you may send me a message here, or on discord (preferrably), and remember that BK members get to choose 2 numbers between 1 and 1000

Comments

• DebatorDebator time out chairMember Posts: 514
    doesnt rand#x1000 just give you 1000 random numbers between 0 and 1. my calculator does that if you type that
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,149
    Rand# alone gives a number between 0.001 and 1, all the normal calculators I know give a number between 1 and 1000 when rand#x1000 is done
  • DebatorDebator time out chairMember Posts: 514

Rand# alone gives a number between 0.001 and 1, all the normal calculators I know give a number between 1 and 1000 when rand#x1000 is done

Ahhh then you just have a different calculator than I have. Which one do you have?
    Some of the Casio FS calculators, idk, they are the calculators used much in Egypt and in our schools
    Alright, after consulting with the calculator gods, they gave me 53 as a number!

@Alphastorm was the closest with 42, so he wins a GLOBE!

Indy (Brass Knights Guild Chat) chose 33, so he wins second place and THREE DIAMONDS!

@Shadow711 was third place with 240, winning a SPAWN TELEPORTER!

Tell me when you are online to claim your prizes and good luck next time!
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 529
    Hope this doesn't come off as rude, but I'd prefer if you keep the spawn teleporter. It's just.. A spawn teleporter. I have a ton of those. Thanks.
    Alright, we got two contestants left to claim their stuff
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Blargleargorgugublugoop is a place in GlopistanasiaropelargblarghoopybadookyMember Posts: 347
    I'll take the spawn for my world if it's open for grabs
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 529
    Go ahead, I approve of this.

I'll take the spawn for my world if it's open for grabs

Alright, please hit me a PM when you are online.