"Socket" Error?

The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 348
I just placed around 60 blue cry blocks and my game crashed saying something about a "Socket" error. When I came back, all of the recent things I had placed were gone. Anyone else experiencing this or have a fix for it?

Comments

• Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 801
    Do you still have your items? It's probably just lag.
  • bean17magicbean17magic Earth. COME AT ME ALIENS!Member Posts: 283
    Actually, this happened to me a year ago. I had a shop full of rares and mined it so I could move it. My game crashed and I couldn't get back on because there was a 30 minute maintenance going on. When I finally got back on my shop wasn't there because I had mined it. I looked in my inventory and everything I had just mined was gone. I'm pretty sure I emailed the devs back then but I couldn't remember all the rares I had lost. :1
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 348
    Shadow711 said:

None of the items went back into my inventory, and haven't come back yet.
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,730
    send mail pls
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 801

Shadow711 said:

None of the items went back into my inventory, and haven't come back yet.
    Awww, you know what? It was probably a server hiccup. That happens every once in a while. Some people make mad bank with those, while others lose bank. Ask the devs, they should return it.

Actually, this happened to me a year ago. I had a shop full of rares and mined it so I could move it. My game crashed and I couldn't get back on because there was a 30 minute maintenance going on. When I finally got back on my shop wasn't there because I had mined it. I looked in my inventory and everything I had just mined was gone. I'm pretty sure I emailed the devs back then but I couldn't remember all the rares I had lost. :1

I had placed about five steam jets in my old shop before a rollback happened. I believe it was the "glitches water bombs" rollback. All was lost, but it really didn't matter. Steam jets were the daily loot that day.