What's New?

FreshXFreshX Posting links instead of picsMember Posts: 1,288
edited July 24 in Off-Topic
So I decided to stop playing Deepworld a little over a month ago due to some incorrect accusations. And nearly everyone turned their back on me. I know that people have been happy to see me go, like @Rasen_Kyugan_Fox. Since I said his name, it just makes me want to point something out, and I'm not trying to start beef. I want you to shut the hell up. You talk so damn much and you can never back it up. And shall we pull up some memories we have had like how innapropriate and obnoxious you are? Also, I'm shocked you are still playing after all those times you went into worlds crying how you were scammed, and how you didn't get your way like a little rich girl. I even saw your little comment on my page that I should delete my account. Well, no. You're extremely lucky you don't know me in real life. You'd realize how much of and how many Ls you have taken. So if you are going to comment your stupid little crap on here then watch what you say you pathetic little 11 year old punk. And @Gilby, it doesn't matter what happens until you hear it from the person being accused.

Anyways now that I got that out of my system, the whole community hating me. Fine, there will always be trolls. I dealer with it for three and a half years. And I'm actually happy I stopped playing. It took away a lot of stress and time off my back. I have put in so much commitment for a video game just so I can try to make life easier and more fun for this game. I'm happy I'm done with that. Between wasting numerous hours of work waiting to be bombed by a hater to being threatened by Governor to blackmail me, it was all crap that I didn't need. Getting rid of it has gotten me to new heights. I now am excelling in MMA, I am focusing on cooking and making delicious food, and I am being much more active (not that I wasn't very active before). So yeah, life is better. But seeing my old community is always fun to do here and there, regardless what happened.

I'm not trying to do a TED Talk or anything like that. I'm expressing how I feel after I finished Deepworld. Overall it is a good game, no doubt. It's the people who play it. So to all the people going threw what happened to me. Don't quit, keep fighting your BS until you have them knocked out. I only stopped for reasons more than the cake land incident.

It's good to know that the good part of the community is still going strong, and I support you. To all you idiots who play this game, get a life. You don't have to be an ass all the time.

One more thing. There is a glitch where when I go onto my page signed in, it signs me out and I can't update my feed or anything. I also want to remove that punk's little comment. Thank you.
Post edited by FreshX on

Comments

• _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,164
    edited July 22
    Glad you came back after some rest from the game, don't worry, lots of people will believe you didn't do it, I, personally, haven't seen the accident happen, so what am I to judge?

Anyway, for the activity feed thing, deleting comments on your wall is usually very looked-over and is seen by everybody as trying to hide something or running away from something... not saying you shouldn't remove it, just that it would be better to keep it that way, so you even have something to show when you are asked for proof when he told you that.

Well, good luck, I guess?

PS: why is this in off-topic again?
  • FreshXFreshX Posting links instead of picsMember Posts: 1,288

Glad you came back after some rest from the game, don't worry, lots of people will believe you didn't do it, I, personally, haven't seen the accident happen, so what am I to judge?

Anyway, for the activity feed thing, deleting comments on your wall is usually very looked-over and is seen by everybody as trying to hide something or running away from something... not saying you shouldn't remove it, just that it would be better to keep it that way, so you even have something to show when you are asked for proof when he told you that.

Well, good luck, I guess?

PS: why is this in off-topic again?

I'm lazy to put it in another topic and then see it deleted again.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,661
    Glad you're still around. Life is easy. You make choices, but the wrong one bites you in the ass. Hey at least you spoke up your side of the story.
  • Rasen_Kyugan_FoxRasen_Kyugan_Fox being good boyMember Posts: 665
    edited July 22
    i love to make people mad
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai ノーゲーム ノーライフ 〇Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,445
    But Rasen was never in BK...
    edited July 24
    ShiroNai said:

But Rasen was never in BK...

My apologies, I was thinking of someone else. I will change it.
  • ipadsipads Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,904
    Lol. You know this sort of stuff isn't allowed and you know it, but you still did it. You could have talked to him privately, and again, you know that. You're literally threatening somebody. This is so immature.
    ipads said:

Lol. You know this sort of stuff isn't allowed and you know it, but you still did it. You could have talked to him privately, and again, you know that. You're literally threatening somebody. This is so immature.

I am not trying to threaten him.

"You're extremely lucky you don't know me in real life. You'd realize how much of and how many Ls you have taken. So if you are going to comment your stupid little crap on here then watch what you say you pathetic little 11 year old punk."

What I said could mean anything from just a series of insults to always being purposely targeted in football, if he plays. I also mentioned that I wasn't trying to start any trouble, I was only expressing how I feel, which seems to not be allowed.

I also don't see how this is immature. Did you only read the first paragraph? Because if you did, you missed out on a lot of other things I said including how I have been up to and what positive things I have to say to others.

So I thank you for your opinion, I really do. And I now ask that you remove this as abuse since it really isn't. And I'm guessing you put this under abuse because you seem to have found a "threat" to a player. Thanks. :smile:
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,164
    ipads said:

Honestly I never saw the threat there, he was just saying that the person needs to watch what he is saying, I think you should remove the flag, because I've read the rules and this doesn't break any.
  • ipadsipads Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,904
    You should have specified what you meant by "If I knew you irl you'd have taken L's". Like you said, it could mean anything, and is up to interpretation. I certainly took it as a threat.

ipads said:

Honestly I never saw the threat there, he was just saying that the person needs to watch what he is saying, I think you should remove the flag, because I've read the rules and this doesn't break any.
    5. If you have an issue with another player/forumer the best idea would be to approach them in pm about it. It is your choice how to handle things, but be respectful and expect people to argue with you, especially if you are accusing them of things.

The way this is handled is not respectful, or mature. Even if the player this is being directed to has been disrespectful to you, it doesn't mean you should be that way towards them. Don't stoop to other people's levels. You gave this guy the satisfaction of whatever he was trying to do to you.
  • DebatorDebator time out chairMember Posts: 519
    But-

Nvm. Not doing this