Deepworld logic

Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 776
A throwback to one of my all time favorite threads in 2014, Deepworld logic. How the hell do butlerbots work? DEEPWORLD LOGIC!

Comments

• AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 457
    Why do giant sky-islands several times our mass stay afloat, but we fall to the ground like rocks falling from orbit. DEEPWORLD LOGIC!

And why can we seemingly carry several planets worth of items in our backpacks and inventories without it hampering us in the slightest? HAMMERSPACE....I mean HUPERSPACE ARSENAL....sorry. DEEPWORLD LOGIC!
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 776
    Why is it that jerky is the best medicine for any type of wound? Well... it's actually filets, but those are only a luxury for the richest of rich.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,431
    Why do we speak American although our ancestors from barely 10 years ago were clearly purely English?
    Because the people from England copied our language, and it pissed us off. So we made a new language.
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 457
    Shadow711 said:

Why is it that jerky is the best medicine for any type of wound? Well... it's actually filets, but those are only a luxury for the richest of rich.

Er...I know the way of make lots of filet but I'm not saying anything.
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 575
    why does onyx have more value than diamonds, but in real life it the exact opposite? DEEPWORLD LOGIC
    edited July 23

why does onyx have more value than diamonds, but in real life it the exact opposite? DEEPWORLD LOGIC

Oops. No idea how that second one slipped in at all...

IMG_0296.PNG
    750 x 1334 - 164K
    IMG_0297.PNG
    750 x 1334 - 209K
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 586

Why do we speak American although our ancestors from barely 10 years ago were clearly purely English?

American wat
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,106
    Shadow711 said:

A throwback to one of my all time favorite threads in 2014, Deepworld logic. How the hell do butlerbots work? DEEPWORLD LOGIC!

Before I opened this I thought it *was* the original logic thread and was super confused. :)
    edited July 23
    lisa said:

Shadow711 said:

Before I opened this I thought it *was* the original logic thread and was super confused. :)
    Here's a link to it. http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/comment/294442#Comment_294442
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,762

Last time I was this early, American wasn't a language.

Last time I was this early, American wasn't a language.
    As in American Englash, British English...

oh skewer that, forget it
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 2,835
    Hi guise I speak australian english, which also happens to be pretty much exactly the same as american english which also happens to be pretty much exactly the same as british english...

Wait.. thats because the spoken language is exactly the same. The only differences are in the written format. Eg Mom and Mum, both pronounced the same but spelt differently, while also meaning the exact same thing.

The only differences in the spoken version of the language would be accents and slangs. (Australia probably having the most difference due to it's slangs). Someone studying english from an outside perspective will study "english" not "American English" or "British English" etc
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 334
    There's 1-2 onyx per world, and a Max of one une. So unes are technically rarer than onyx, but worth far less.
    DEEPWORLD LOGIC

There's 1-2 onyx per world, and a Max of one une. So unes are technically rarer than onyx, but worth far less.
    DEEPWORLD LOGIC

Actually there's one BUNKER per world, and it may not have an une...

UNES ARE LEGENDARY!

DEEPWORLD LOGIC

Actually there's one BUNKER per world, and it may not have an une...

UNES ARE LEGENDARY!
    99% of the time it does, that was my reasoning behind saying that :tongue:

And agreed, best paint in the game

DEEPWORLD LOGIC

The problem is... people dont always find the onyx in a world
    Also: onyx is used for crafting the most wanted things in the game. I dont see an "une pickaxe" lol

DEEPWORLD LOGIC

Also: onyx is used for crafting the most wanted things in the game. I dont see an "une pickaxe" lol
    @MiesnerMan86 "there's a nifty tapjoy for that"

And people don't always grab the une either
  • InceptionInception Hello Darling Member Posts: 400

DEEPWORLD LOGIC

I WANT AN UNE PICKAXE!!!!!
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 466
    @Alphastorm I make power filets :)
    Inception said:

DEEPWORLD LOGIC

I WANT AN UNE PICKAXE!!!!!
    Oh no... what has i done? :p
    Why do I do these things.

IMG_0384.PNG
    750 x 1334 - 179K
    On topic note:
    Why when you're 399m or lower below the ground do you not run out of oxygen and not suffocate?

On topic note:
    Why when you're 399m or lower below the ground do you not run out of oxygen and not suffocate?

Because...

400 meters isn't a lot? (I mean, I can do anything under pressure... hehe.. heh... heh.....)

On topic note:

Because...

400 meters isn't a lot? (I mean, I can do anything under pressure... hehe.. heh... heh.....)
    That doesn't mean that what you do is right.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,762
    Ash rain. Can't happen on Earth.
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 2,835
    I mean if we want to talk about unrealistic, a steam powered jetpack the allows the user to fly incredible distances and then recharge again within a few seconds. As well as a suit that allows you to literally swim in acid or lava, a machine normally buried deep underground that magically purified the world as well as onyx being literally the 2 colors that it cannot be.. diamonds spawning in ice worlds, which is fairly inaccurate as quite a lot of the worlds diamonds are found in old lava flows, meaning that hell, deep or temperate biomes would realistically be the prime candidates to find diamonds...
    Should I continue or is your immersion completely ruined now.
    Multarix said:

I mean if we want to talk about unrealistic, a steam powered jetpack the allows the user to fly incredible distances and then recharge again within a few seconds. As well as a suit that allows you to literally swim in acid or lava, a machine normally buried deep underground that magically purified the world as well as onyx being literally the 2 colors that it cannot be.. diamonds spawning in ice worlds, which is fairly inaccurate as quite a lot of the worlds diamonds are found in old lava flows, meaning that hell, deep or temperate biomes would realistically be the prime candidates to find diamonds...
    Should I continue or is your immersion completely ruined now.

There was immersion?
  • JsaycoolJsaycool It's High NoonMember Posts: 120
    I've always wondered how schematics and purple crystals make a brass jetpack. I mean, it could any old schematic.
    Jsaycool said:

I've always wondered how schematics and purple crystals make a brass jetpack. I mean, it could any old schematic.

I've always wondered how anybody could fit through that tiny portable teleporter...