The End

The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 123
edited July 23 in Gripes and Grins
Do to a recent Griefing of their private world - Monaco - by a player named .Atheon., other players .Rogue., and .Orange. Will most likely be quitting permanently within the coming week(s). The damage caused, loss of time, resources, etc, were essentially irreparable. Ty all for a fun few years, this game was one heck of a game while it lasted, and (the majority) of the community was amazing. Love you all, and may everything, and everybody always be in your favor :)

(P.S: Just for the heck of it I'll leave a note later on in the week at a world called The Asylum that will contain the coords for a vast amount of rss. GL)

Edit: Note has been placed

-.Rogue.
Post edited by The_Marauder on

Comments

• AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 313
    edited July 23
    I heard about this attack. It's quite a shame really, Orange was quite the fun guy.
    Anyways see you in a month or two.
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 528
    my frends... no... anything to keep it from being this way...
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 123

I heard about this attack. It's quite a shame really, Orange was quite the fun guy.

Yup. Pretty sad. World is now open to the public if anyone would like to view it, or what it might've been

Yup. Pretty sad. World is now open to the public if anyone would like to view it, or what it might've been
    did you at least see the magnificent door i built for orange/you?

did you at least see the magnificent door i built for orange/you?
    Yes Mies. Was truly Magnificent, makes the Taj Mahal's look like a regular wood door
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 541
    I donated to Atheon too.... Bamboozled, I was. Damn.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,660
    Before I left I did a giveaway. And I gave stuff to random people including Atheon.

Before I left I did a giveaway. And I gave stuff to random people including Atheon.

Rip. I believe there is a thing as "too nice" then.
  • Rasen_Kyugan_FoxRasen_Kyugan_Fox being good boyMember Posts: 663
    jesus, whats with all the periods before and after names?
  • JsaycoolJsaycool UsaMember Posts: 87
    :( and to believe I donated a blue cry to atheon.

jesus, whats with all the periods before and after names?

I honestly don't know. I did it a few months before I quit, and came back to everyone doing it
  • Yassin2014Yassin2014 Member Posts: 33

Do to a recent Griefing of their private world - Monaco - by a player named .Atheon., other players .Rogue., and .Orange. Will most likely be quitting permanently within the coming week(s). The damage caused, loss of time, resources, etc, were essentially irreparable. Ty all for a fun few years, this game was one heck of a game while it lasted, and (the majority) of the community was amazing. Love you all, and may everything, and everybody always be in your favor :)

(P.S: Just for the heck of it I'll leave a note later on in the week at a world called The Asylum that will contain the coords for a vast amount of rss. GL)

-.Rogue.

Don't quit man. I will help you recover your losses, and am willing to offer to rebuild you're world from scratch.

-.Rogue.

Don't quit man. I will help you recover your losses, and am willing to offer to rebuild you're world from scratch.
    Need to delete this thread.

But I decided against quitting for now, and the world has already been rebuilt, but thank you for offering :)

-.Rogue.

Need to delete this thread.

But I decided against quitting for now, and the world has already been rebuilt, but thank you for offering :)
    ._. Yay
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Blargleargorgugublugoop is a place in GlopistanasiaropelargblarghoopybadookyMember Posts: 353
    If you ever need anything built, call on us ;3
  • JsaycoolJsaycool UsaMember Posts: 87
    Rogue you can call on me anytime.

Here's my pokeball.