Compettions?

Yassin2014Yassin2014 Member Posts: 33
Has deepworld canceled the building-based competitions? I haven't been active a lot so I can't really tell, but I haven't seen one for a long time, so I'm just wondering..

Also where is everyone (skips/michelle, jaketd, toadlover, sirentist, paul, bluebull, ect.)?

Comments

• AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 297
    Toad's gone but not quite gone. Pops up once in a while, you're more likely to get an octopus to juggle chainsaws with 4 arms, cook a tasty meal with 2 and the other 2 arms go towards being a biped than to see toad pop up. Siren sticks to her worlds for the most part so you're probably not seeing her ingame. On the forums, no question. Little point in asking about the rest...
  • Yassin2014Yassin2014 Member Posts: 33

Toad's gone but not quite gone. Pops up once in a while, you're more likely to get an octopus to juggle chainsaws with 4 arms, cook a tasty meal with 2 and the other 2 arms go towards being a biped than to see toad pop up. Siren sticks to her worlds for the most part so you're probably not seeing her ingame. On the forums, no question. Little point in asking about the rest...

Thats terrible..

• _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,149
    Jake last appeared two monthes ago, then left again.
  • GashlyGashly USAMember Posts: 144
    Updateeeeee and everyone will pop up again