Glitched World

JaceTDJaceTD Your BasementMember Posts: 55
I have this glitched world that I have talked about before. It is a market but it is not purified. On the regular map it says I'm missing 2 pieces, while on the purifier it says 1 piece is needed. This world is 100% explored and I have had search teames look for this piece to no avail. I am convinced there is not a piece and I have been ripped off... please help

Comments

• derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 971
    I'll search with you, if you need help?
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,763
    Your world isn't glitched. The purifier acts as the first part. While the other lootable parts adds until it is 7/8. Tap it and you will activate it. Keep exploring.
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 339
    JaceTD said:

I have this glitched world that I have talked about before. It is a market but it is not purified. On the regular map it says I'm missing 2 pieces, while on the purifier it says 1 piece is needed. This world is 100% explored and I have had search teames look for this piece to no avail. I am convinced there is not a piece and I have been ripped off... please help

If you add me to this world I'll gladly help look
    IGN: .Rogue.
    Thank,
    image.png
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
    You!
    image.png
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
  • JaceTDJaceTD Your BasementMember Posts: 55
    @derpdee thx
  • InceptionInception Hello Darling Member Posts: 400
    JaceTD said:

derpdee said:

Thank,

derpdee said:

You!

It annoys me how people are so quick to assume the worst. If you would have looked harder instead of assuming you were ripped off then you would have found it. Next time work a bit on it before you assume the worst