When do...

LowkoeLowkoe In your rectumMember Posts: 22
When do new worlds spawn? Some guy told me it was every hour or so.

Comments

• The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 347
    It's usually dependent upon the number of players on and how fast they can explore the last world. For example, if there's 5 players on and it takes them and hour to explore the underground sections of a world, then it will probably take an hour and a few more minutes to spawn another world. The going rate of new worlds spawning accelerates with the more players mining.
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 347
    But the short and simple answer is yes, it normally takes around 30-40 minutes for a new world to spawn
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 475
    Ik when it spawns but im not the type of guy who reaveals his secrets
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 585
    The new worlds spawn when the old ones reach 52% explored. It takes a few mins to release one after 52% is reached
  • LowkoeLowkoe In your rectumMember Posts: 22
    Thanks guys
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,766
    A new world spawns when the last unexplored world reaches 52%. A new world will generate automatically after that.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 355
    A new world generates during the 50%-60% if it has been over An hour I believe they spawn another in.
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 461
    New worlds spawn a little after the old one passes 52.5% generally.
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 585

The new worlds spawn when the old ones reach 52% explored. It takes a few mins to release one after 52% is reached

A new world spawns when the last unexplored world reaches 52%. A new world will generate automatically after that.

ok. i believe this may be the answer
  • InceptionInception Hello Darling Member Posts: 400
    Guys you have it all wrong. A new world spawns everytime the word "soon" is mentioned about deepworld
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,436
    edited July 26
    Inception said:

Guys you have it all wrong. A new world spawns everytime the word "soon" is mentioned about deepworld

If that was true, the market would have more onyx than diamonds.

Anyways yes, after the previous world reaches approximately 52%, a new one spawns but it takes around a minute to load and a few minutes for a player to find it