The Greatest Worlds of All Time

The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 232
edited July 25 in General
In your personal opinion, which world(s) have meant the most to you over the years, and why?

Speaking Personally, I believe that both GTA 5 and Spalding Village have had the greatest impact, and most meaning to me. Spalding Village is axles home world essentially, and arguably one of the best built worlds of all time. GTA earned its spot because of the fact it was well-balanced, player friendly, and served as a extremely fun PvP world (Even tho I'm pretty sure I died more than everyone on the map ever did combined lol).

Edit: Spacing Error

Comments

• _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,313
    Most to me over the years: Petasnod Glade, I came to it when I was 1 year old (Deepworld-wise) and built everything there, and my builds still stand there

Greatest worlds?
    I don't know, more specifically don't remember...
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 564
    @TealHyena made a world called oakland, where people could build if they wanted. Now the world is a booming metropolis. It made me feel great to see a few people fill up a world in just a couple of weeks
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 302
    Mofc1991 is a remarkable world filled with my personal creations. Becknub Crossing was the first world i entered
  • DianeDiane Member Posts: 362
    Cravenfell, bc if I hadn't been involved with that very first project I probably wouldn't have gotten hooked on the game...
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 441
    OH! I went to Spalding Village. In fact, axle is an old friend of mine from years prior!
  • InceptionInception Hello Darling Member Posts: 394
    The world "my happy place" makes me happy so it's the most important
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 564
    Inception said:

The world "my happy place" makes me happy so it's the most important

it makes my happy feelings tingle just hearing it. tisk tisk