CYBERBULLYING AGAINST JEWS (insults to me a Jew about halacoust)

I'm Jewish (I'm religious too) and I'll admit me and foxy were insulting eachother a bit when he brought my religion int the argument I felt like crying I have proof which is shown last. I would not like deepworld to have a cyberbullying community that's why I'm asking you the admin to ban foxy and other cyberbullies. For contact DM on Twitter: @Dovber_Gurevich
1501023603349.jpeg
1022 x 484 - 146K

Comments

• Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 801
    edited July 25
    Uhhhh.... you can't get someone banned because they insulted you. Sorry to say, but be you gotta take it like a man, and then think of an insult to say back.

I'll buy those elder anabaric mushrooms you got there..
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 465
    edited July 26
    Shadow711 said:

Uhhhh.... you can't get someone banned because they insulted you. Sorry to say, but be you gotta take it like a man, and then think of an insult to say back.

Slightly over sensitive there. Like Shad said, nothing we can do. @stremQAX.
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 348
    Don't pick a fight you can't win bud. If anything just mute him
  • FreshXFreshX Grammar Checkin' Yo AssMember Posts: 1,333
    Did anyone realize that he spelt Holocaust wrong?
  • vin_venturevin_venture Minion Training Facility 274Member Posts: 1,191
    That kind of talk does violate the terms and conditions of the game. You can send an email to deepworld@bytebin.com. Be advised that they will be able to view the entire chat log. I can't help but notice that the screenshot does not include your previous comments.
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 2,837
    Welcome to the internet, if you can't handle it, just stop paying the internet bill.
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 465
    stremQAX said:

I'm Jewish (I'm religious too) and I'll admit me and foxy were insulting eachother a bit when he brought my religion int the argument I felt like crying I have proof which is shown last. I would not like deepworld to have a cyberbullying community that's why I'm asking you the admin to ban foxy and other cyberbullies. For contact DM on Twitter: @Dovber_Gurevich

Lemme elaborate more since this response:

Shadow711 said:

Was painfully in adequete. The Internet is and has always been and always will be mean. We can't make this a happy place full of rainbows and sunshine. Cyber bullies be cyber bullies, and all you can do is buck up. No matter if you get rid of one, more will always come to take their place. It's only the nature of the Internet after all.

That kind of talk does violate the terms and conditions of the game. You can send an email to deepworld@bytebin.com. Be advised that they will be able to view the entire chat log. I can't help but notice that the screenshot does not include your previous comments.

Good point, wonder if he's attempting to win an argument he already lost a while back. If so, remember not to pick fights you can't win.
    Regardless, you only have two options @stremQAX.
    1. Get over it.
    2. Leave. For. Good.
    All I can truly say about this. Internet's the Internet, cyber bullies by cyber bullies, and despite what you may want to hear we can't do anything about it. No matter how (and if!) they get banned, lemme assure you there will always be more taking their place the next day.
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Arbiter Posts: 8,487
    Hate speech is hate speech, and it's against the TOS. Follow @vin_venture 's advice and send an email, as long as your comfortable with the team being able to view whatever comments YOU made before the snippet you posted above.
  • FoxyTheSugoiPirateFoxyTheSugoiPirate Member Posts: 13
    He cropped the photo
  • zombiecatcherzombiecatcher Playing Growtopia as zombiekillhaMember Posts: 707
    To be honest, try not to get offended by it. My friends and I always try to 'roast' each other, and we've done it so much, even if we mention a highly 'sensitive' topic. No one really gives a crap dude, as @Alphastorm said, the internet can be mean. Just deal with it. Sorry bud.
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 590

Shadow711 said:

Shadow711 said:

This is talking about wishing someone is executed. That is against the ToS. This isnt just insulting anymore
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 842
    @stremQAX made a rude comment too, and if he goes as hard as trying to hide it, he should be punished as well.

@stremQAX made a rude comment too, and if he goes as hard as trying to hide it, he should be punished as well.

I don't see @stremQAX ingame either so...
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 590

There is a rude comment and there is wishing for someones destruction by chocking to death tho
  • tjergoztjergoz Member Posts: 5,372
    I wonder how, I wonder why, yesterday you told be ‘bout the blue blue sky, and all that I can see, is just a yellow lemon tree...
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,106
    No.
This discussion has been closed.