Interview Questions For Lisa And FRANK!

Comments

• Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 725
    edited August 10
    Jsaycool said:

Shadow711 said:

Jsaycool said:

Is it possible for the admins to toggle cmds like (idk what cmds but) god mode?

I actually heard that they can. Another "CMD" would be Lisa constantly spawning fish in a 25x25 block radius. There's also a command called /debug item # which crashes the game instantly is you replace the # with a number. I bet that the admins and devs could use that command to add one of an item to their inventory.

I mean, say that the number ID for a pistol was 16. If the developers would do /debug item 16 than they would have an extra pistol. and now I'm curious as to what that number actually is.
    Fish? And the ID for pistol is #000 I think
    Yes, you heard me. Fish.

Also, wouldn't the steampack or pickaxe be item 0? Usually the item ID goes by which ever item was implemented first. Minecraft has a good example of this.
  • JsaycoolJsaycool It's High NoonMember Posts: 120
    Shadow711 said:

Jsaycool said:

Shadow711 said:

Jsaycool said:

Is it possible for the admins to toggle cmds like (idk what cmds but) god mode?

I actually heard that they can. Another "CMD" would be Lisa constantly spawning fish in a 25x25 block radius. There's also a command called /debug item # which crashes the game instantly is you replace the # with a number. I bet that the admins and devs could use that command to add one of an item to their inventory.

I mean, say that the number ID for a pistol was 16. If the developers would do /debug item 16 than they would have an extra pistol. and now I'm curious as to what that number actually is.
    Fish? And the ID for pistol is #000 I think
    Yes, you heard me. Fish.

Also, wouldn't the steampack or pickaxe be item 0? Usually the item ID goes by which ever item was implemented first. Minecraft has a good example of this.
    What is this fish item you speak of?
    It isn't an item. It's a mob. Go to deepworld HQ, and go to "deepworld zoo". Some are on display there.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 318
    Am I the only player to reach onyx crow without premium?
  • IgneelsaneIgneelsane Member Posts: 8
    Are u planning to put more and more updates frequently or will it be shut down
  • IgneelsaneIgneelsane Member Posts: 8
    Are u planning to take it to the next level cuse everyone is waiting for new thing!
    edited August 14
    I'm not sure if this is a development related question, but what did you have the most fun "coding in"?

Are u planning to put more and more updates frequently or will it be shut down

No, they aren't shutting down. I've heard that after Android release, there will be more freedom with how they make the game.
  • JsaycoolJsaycool It's High NoonMember Posts: 120
    mofc1991 said:

Are you the only one being an ass and off topic here? And when will the devs release new items
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Eating alpaca jerkyMember Posts: 562
    Jsaycool said:

mofc1991 said:

Are you the only one being an ass and off topic here? And when will the devs release new items
    Hey, thats a legitimate question that Mofc asked. It sounds, uh, sort of difficult, so he was wondering if hes the first ever to do it.
  • racerdogracerdog Member Posts: 68
    I'd like to know if they have any way to track the amount of onyx (or rare items) that have gone unlooted?
  • InceptionInception Hello Darling Member Posts: 394
    Has the interview happened yet?
    Inception said:

Has the interview happened yet?

I'm not sure....
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,740
    Is the interview coming or not?
  • ZstormGamesZstormGames http://www.youtube.com/zstormhMember Posts: 2,032
    Not sure sorry guys but ask @lisa for some reason she won't respond to me.
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 931
    Must purchase crowns for the answers.lol
  • Cpt_FluffyBottomCpt_FluffyBottom At the foot of your bedMember Posts: 696
    I would have asked "Would you rather eat an entire spruce tree (piece by piece over any amount of time) or would you rather have to eat every watermelon you ever see regardless if you are full or not?" but I am not sure if this is still going or not.
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Hallucination Peak Mob FarmMember Posts: 388

I would have asked "Would you rather eat an entire spruce tree (piece by piece over any amount of time) or would you rather have to eat every watermelon you ever see regardless if you are full or not?" but I am not sure if this is still going or not.

Zstorm has been ignored after being promised an interview.
    lisa said:

We will be recording our answers tomorrow.

Soon!
    derpdee said:

lisa said:

Soon!
    "Soon"
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Hallucination Peak Mob FarmMember Posts: 388

derpdee said:

lisa said:

Soon!
    "Soon"
    Sooner
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 447
    TealHyena said:

derpdee said:

lisa said:

Soon!
    "Soon"
    Sooner
    Soonest!!
  • Cpt_FluffyBottomCpt_FluffyBottom At the foot of your bedMember Posts: 696

TealHyena said:

derpdee said:

lisa said:

Soon!
    "Soon"
    Sooner
    Soonest!!
    Immediately?
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 447

TealHyena said:

derpdee said:

lisa said:

Soon!
    "Soon"
    Sooner
    Soonest!!
    Immediately?
    No.
  • FreshXFreshX Grammar Checkin' Yo AssMember Posts: 1,328
    Will this come out when Deepworld comes out on Android?
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Eating alpaca jerkyMember Posts: 562
    FreshX said:

Will this come out when Deepworld comes out on Android?

HA you're funny. The devs are giving it all their all, so have hope my subjects!
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,706
    getting really tired of these false promises
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,327
    I feel a conspiracy is going on here in the forums

Lisa and FRANK seems to be two different people right?

But have you noticed that everytime lisa goes off the forums, Frank ReAwakens?You might think "nah lisa just informs Frank" but you can never see them active both at the same time! Frank also doesnt talk that much. Digging deeper, i kinda stalked mike on his social media account that must not be named for security reasons and noticed that he is linked to json,quinn, and lisa.... But not frank....

Is Frank just a forum bot? Is Frank real? Or is frank just a part of our hallucinogenic imagination due to our excessive inhalation of oxygen, laced with dihydrogen monoxide? Or.
    . is it just a part of a bigger mystery? Perhaps....FRANK IS A LIZARDMAN WHO IS TRYING TO CONQUER THE WORLD BY STARTING WITH THE FORUMS!

REVEAL YOURSELF LIZARD FRANK!!! WE ALL NOW KNOW HIDDEN SECRET!!

getting really tired of these false promises

Wish @lisa would just say something about doing or not doing it. I have yet to recieve a message back about anything but i can clearly see she is active on the forums...
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,327

I feel a conspiracy is going on here in the forums

Lisa and FRANK seems to be two different people right?

But have you noticed that everytime lisa goes off the forums, Frank ReAwakens?You might think "nah lisa just informs Frank" but you can never see them active both at the same time! Frank also doesnt talk that much. Digging deeper, i kinda stalked mike on his social media account that must not be named for security reasons and noticed that he is linked to json,quinn, and lisa.... But not frank....

Is Frank just a forum bot? Is Frank real? Or is frank just a part of our hallucinogenic imagination due to our excessive inhalation of oxygen, laced with dihydrogen monoxide? Or.
    . is it just a part of a bigger mystery? Perhaps....FRANK IS A LIZARDMAN WHO IS TRYING TO CONQUER THE WORLD BY STARTING WITH THE FORUMS!

REVEAL YOURSELF LIZARD FRANK!!! WE ALL NOW KNOW HIDDEN SECRET!!

Another discovery! Lisa, named frank because lisa + Frank = Lisa Frank which just lacks 420 and guess what?

Lisa Frank 420 is a vaporwave song By macintosh plus! Which might suggest the memes in lisas younger years...