If I buy a world can I give people access?

LowkoeLowkoe In your rectumMember Posts: 22
If I buy a world will I be able to give other players access to mine/build and can I teleport them to me?

Comments

• Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 702
    edited July 28
    You need a machine in the crown shop to teleport to people, but besides that, yes. You can give people access to that world to mine and build, and people that don't have access can't see or enter that world.

Also, may I suggest just making a "question thread" to ask all your questions? These threads are cluttering up the forums.
  • LowkoeLowkoe In your rectumMember Posts: 22
    How do I do that
  • MuneebMuneeb Football Ground.Member Posts: 1,177
    You can give access to people of your world by using this command.
    "/wadd(playername)" and if u wanna know more world commands use /whelp.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,317
    If your world is private, only members can see or mine in the world, you make a user a member by doing /wadd Brainstorm (for example)
    If you do /wpublic you make the world public, so that people who aren't members can visit, not mine though
    You can do /wprotected off or something, it makes the world mineable by all players and anyone can visit and mine, but that can't be undone..
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 244

If your world is private, only members can see or mine in the world, you make a user a member by doing /wadd Brainstorm (for example)
    If you do /wpublic you make the world public, so that people who aren't members can visit, not mine though
    You can do /wprotected off or something, it makes the world mineable by all players and anyone can visit and mine, but that can't be undone..

Although you can always revert the World back to private by doing /wpublic off. Keep in mind all players you have added will be able to go to this world still
  • InceptionInception Hello Darling Member Posts: 394
    Annnnd a lesser used feature. If you do /winfo it will show you an entry code. Give this code to a friend and he can do /wenter entrycode
    This adds them to the world aswell
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 702
    Lowkoe said:

How do I do that

Well, actiually.. you already have a wall post for questions. Try asking anything on that post. I'll read it, I promise. :)

• AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 444
    edited July 28
    Inception said:

Annnnd a lesser used feature. If you do /winfo it will show you an entry code. Give this code to a friend and he can do /wenter entrycode

While this used to be the old way of adding your friends, it's pretty redundant. /wadd is much easier to do.

Inception said:

While this used to be the old way of adding your friends, it's pretty redundant. /wadd is much easier to do.
    It's also easy to guess codes for random worlds. That's why all worlds bought now don't have codes unless you do /wrecode
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 444
    Inception said:

Inception said:

It's also easy to guess codes for random worlds. That's why all worlds bought now don't have codes unless you do /wrecode
    Egg-xactly why I don't do it anymore. I'd know code guessing is easy. I used to do it all the time.

Inception said:

Inception said:

Egg-xactly why I don't do it anymore. I'd know code guessing is easy. I used to do it all the time.