Fort Worth

The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 116
.Fluffy. And I are currently constructing a price guide, much like Nasdaq. This project is very time consuming to construct, and we would like to know if any other community members would like to help. If you would, please comment your IGN

(P.S: Ik this is the wrong category in a way, but I cant select Applicants post here)

Comments

• _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,149
    I could provide basic help from afar, like provide prices and some resources
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 528
    @The_Marauder i can help with whatever. Some basic materials. Decoration. Layout of the guide ect. Shoot me a PM with what u need.
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 526

.Fluffy. And I are currently constructing a price guide, much like Nasdaq. This project is very time consuming to construct, and we would like to know if any other community members would like to help. If you would, please comment your IGN

(P.S: Ik this is the wrong category in a way, but I cant select Applicants post here)

Actually, I was building my own in my private world.. I'll gladly move what I have over to your world.
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 116
    Shadow711 said:

Actually, I was building my own in my private world.. I'll gladly move what I have over to your world.
    Thank you! What's your IGN?

Shadow711 said:

Thank you! What's your IGN?
    My IGN is Shad with a period on the end. All I have is half of the crystals section.
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Farming Collisionless MobsMember Posts: 285
    I want this to be a thing. Cool name too.
    Oh, adding onto what I had said.. I also have over 12 target teleporters and beacons.
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 297
    I'll help with this. You should probably know my IGN at this point.
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 375
    I can provide resources and such, ign retta
  • FrostyFrosty Member Posts: 3
    I will help and provide resources. IGN Frost...
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 375
    Well peeps I guess we are not wanted :(
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 116
    Retta said:

Well peeps I guess we are not wanted :(

Hmmm... I've told him to add all of you, but I'll ask again
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 528
    edited August 5
    Frosty said:

I will help and provide resources. IGN Frost...

Ive heard that someone named frost... scammed a building competition... and that i lost a lot of my items i would like back... @Frosty u mind?
  • SMD.DingDongSMD.DingDong Member Posts: 22
    I would like to help with the price.
    IGN: [HqD]