New ideas

JsaycoolJsaycool UsaMember Posts: 84
I've been hearing that newbies want to trade clothes and emotes. I obviously disagree with that, but I would like to hear your guys opinion on the matter.

Comments

• The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 122
    I think it's a great idea tbh. Clothes and emotes are lootable items, but the only problem with this would be that there's no way you can re-loot these items(easy fix) after you've found them the first time. But yes, I do agree that this would be a great idea
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 534
    Hmm... I agree, but however, I disagree! Maybe the only tradable clothes could be the shop exclusive ones.

• MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 528
    I always wanted a lampshade on my head...
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,149
    Well, that gives account-raiders (also referred to by lesser beings as "Hackers") more stuff to rob, and also, a person should loot his own clothes, since it will probably show how much he works hard and explores for it.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 226
    I do have clothing that is extremely hard to get so I wouldn't put it up for sale. Finders Keepers
  • DebatorDebator time out chairMember Posts: 516

Well, that gives account-raiders (also referred to by lesser beings as "Hackers") more stuff to rob, and also, a person should loot his own clothes, since it will probably show how much he works hard and explores for it.

Doesnt finding onyx also need hard work (high perception) and raiding dungeons (high levels, shield etc)?
    And if were gonna take into account people who give away their password (which are not lesser beings. Dont say that. Weve all been young and impressionable) we need to change ALOT of the game
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,149
    edited August 3
    Debator said:

Doesnt finding onyx also need hard work (high perception) and raiding dungeons (high levels, shield etc)?
    And if were gonna take into account people who give away their password (which are not lesser beings. Dont say that. Weve all been young and impressionable) we need to change ALOT of the game
    Well, with all that on the side of tradeability, wouldn't trading clothes litterally make it impossible to tell an experienced player from a new one? Newbies with money can already get high-tier weapons and accessories and traded loot, why add the only thing that makes a hard-worker unique? And that means that a player who doesn't explore at all, and just buys with crowns would be able to trade himself some very cool clothes, and that will probably make the game seem more "p2w" for a lot of the reviewers
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 528
    To me, this game is all about showing off, not that it is bad, just thats what it is about. The number 1 way of showing off is looks, i believe clothing should not be tradeable.

To me, this game is all about showing off, not that it is bad, just thats what it is about. The number 1 way of showing off is looks, i believe clothing should not be tradeable.

There's this weird clothes item I've only seen a few people have, that looked like a pair of strawberry headphones. The catch is, that they weren't strawberries on the sides.. THEY WERE CHEESEBURGERS! Ever since I saw that item, it has been my life meaning to get my hands (head, actually) on this item. It's been a good while since I saw those headphones, and still no luck at all.

I guess the bigger question here is why this is relevant at all. Give me a break, I wrote this at one in the morning.
  • JsaycoolJsaycool UsaMember Posts: 84
    Shadow711 said:

There's this weird clothes item I've only seen a few people have, that looked like a pair of strawberry headphones. The catch is, that they weren't strawberries on the sides.. THEY WERE CHEESEBURGERS! Ever since I saw that item, it has been my life meaning to get my hands (head, actually) on this item. It's been a good while since I saw those headphones, and still no luck at all.

I guess the bigger question here is why this is relevant at all. Give me a break, I wrote this at one in the morning.
    Back when the daily loot was available you could get those headphones. I missed the burger but got the strawberry one.

Debator said:

Well, with all that on the side of tradeability, wouldn't trading clothes litterally make it impossible to tell an experienced player from a new one? Newbies with money can already get high-tier weapons and accessories and traded loot, why add the only thing that makes a hard-worker unique? And that means that a player who doesn't explore at all, and just buys with crowns would be able to trade himself some very cool clothes, and that will probably make the game seem more "p2w" for a lot of the reviewers
    I agree, as looting clothes are rare and should not be taken for granted.
    Jsaycool said:

Shadow711 said:

Back when the daily loot was available you could get those headphones. I missed the burger but got the strawberry one.
    WHAT!?!?!? NOOOOOO!!!!!
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 371
    I got strawberry but not burger I WANT THE BURGERS :/

When I got home from school, I looked at dw and when I join a world, what do I see? A dude with cheez burgerz earmuffzzzzzz
    Shadow711 said:

Jsaycool said:

When I got home from school, I looked at dw and when I join a world, what do I see? A dude with cheez burgerz earmuffzzzzzz
    I was like:
    IMG_0009.JPG
    3264 x 2448 - 1M
    I necropost my own post
    I necropost a necropost about my post
    I double post a necropost about necroposting my post
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Blargleargorgugublugoop is a place in GlopistanasiaropelargblarghoopybadookyMember Posts: 350
    Jsaycool said:

I necropost my own post

Jsaycool said:

I necropost a necropost about my post

Jsaycool said:

I double post a necropost about necroposting my post

Uh uh, spamming is frowned upon in this side of the far free farthers.