Deepworld IS dead. So here's some of my spiciest memes!

SetenSeten The city of England.Member Posts: 375
edited August 6 in Off-Topic
I'm looking forward to the butt hurt arbiters or players who disagree with my own personal opinion.
The game has seen better days and ,to me, those days are long gone.
Ever since 1 person left the team, Bytebin has been so fouly inconsistent with updates to the game, that 99.9999% of the player base have just got bored of doing the same thing again with no new content to make them want to do that same thing again.
Many people are like me, who just check if there's any updates, and just end up disappointed.
It is selfish to say that this could be done, and I'm certainly not saying this is possible for the current development team (god bless you Mike and Lisa) because it's just TOO hard for you people, as good as you are.
Most of the people playing as you are reading this are either veterans or newcomers. Newcomers who will soon fall into the same fate as many others; boredom.
This is the viscous circle we are all in, hope->disappointment->hope->d..

There will be a good update coming, I'm sure, but it will only last. Thanks for trying and thanks for the good memories we've all shared in the past. Nostalgia hasn't fogged my goggles and I think the best approach for Bytebin would be to do a stick-and-move with Deepworld.

My opinion.

And here are the memes!

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/139/998/1308977754001.jpg

https://i.imgflip.com/1ms34a.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d0/07/c0/d007c01daaa07edf6db45ed461ebe29a--funny-stuff-memes.jpg

They're not that good but it's just lightening the mood.

Edit: Don't think I don't enjoy the game, it can be good.
And feel free to share your own opinions!
Post edited by Seten on

Comments

• _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,436
    Actually, there's not no more hope because a team member left, it was actually the other way around...
  • SetenSeten The city of England.Member Posts: 375

Actually, there's not no more hope because a team member left, it was actually the other way around...

But still, one left.
    Nevertheless, my point stands.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,766
    Things are getting spicy hot.
  • LittyKittyLittyKitty =^+.+^=Member Posts: 1,165
    Here comes a butt hurt (wanna-be) arbiter

There's a difference between dying and dead. Just like heart disease is in fact reversible, so is a game that's growing unpopular. I too would agree that Deepworld has seen many better days, but with a little bit of effort, we can certainly turn things around.

End inspiring speech
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Arbiter Posts: 8,487
    Your opinion about Deepworld being dead doesn't bother me, but your insulting way of expressing your opinion does.

Love,
    a butt-hurt arbiter
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,436

Here comes a butt hurt (wanna-be) arbiter

There's a difference between dying and dead. Just like heart disease is in fact reversible, so is a game that's growing unpopular. I too would agree that Deepworld has seen many better days, but with a little bit of effort, we can certainly turn things around.

End inspiring speech

Sirentist said:

Your opinion about Deepworld being dead doesn't bother me, but your insulting way of expressing your opinion does.

Love,
    a butt-hurt arbiter

Now I feel more butt-hurt then ever, but I'm not an arbiter or an arbiter wannabe, should I be worried?
  • SetenSeten The city of England.Member Posts: 375
    It's a game.
    IMG_0502.JPG
    300 x 218 - 24K
  • FreshXFreshX Grammar Checkin' Yo AssMember Posts: 1,332
    These are more mild than spicy. I am a member of the Meme-Tang Clan.