What are all of Deepworld's unobtainable items?

2»

Comments

• Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 793

Shadow711 said:

takhisis said:

Shadow711 said:

takhisis said:

Shadow711 said:

Im not entirely sure, but I nor any of my friends have found or looted a Chtulu head in quite a long time. Might be unob

No, the way they spawn was changed from any world to only hell worlds.
    Never heard about that change, can you cite your source?
    Well, they're suppose to be "lesser predator heads", because they spawn in the same worlds as them.
    That doesn't answer my question. Where did you get the info that Cthulhu heads now only spawn in hell worlds? All my Cthulhu heads were not found in hell biomes which is why I asked.

Also if you are right that means Cthulhu heads are worth 50 or more onyx, anyone want to buy my Cthulhu heads? ;)
    No, because they spawn a lot more often than hunter heads. And I'm not too sure where I got the information from.
    Well, it's false, I just found one in a temperate biome this morning
    Aw.
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 585

takhisis said:

Shadow711 said:

Im not entirely sure, but I nor any of my friends have found or looted a Chtulu head in quite a long time. Might be unob

Never heard of it either, and I found one in a temperate world two monthes ago, I believe

Hmm... i think airships, telescopes, solar dioramas and bass/snare drums are also unobs. Also onyx pocketwatch

Airships and SSD's can be found in paint bunkers, maybe not easily, but it's possible, and telescopes are so easy to loot, I got like 20 of me now and I barely explore
    Solar systems are unobtainables now. Almost sure airships are. Telescopes have been a more recent one
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,436

takhisis said:

Shadow711 said:

Never heard of it either, and I found one in a temperate world two monthes ago, I believe

Hmm... i think airships, telescopes, solar dioramas and bass/snare drums are also unobs. Also onyx pocketwatch

Airships and SSD's can be found in paint bunkers, maybe not easily, but it's possible, and telescopes are so easy to loot, I got like 20 of me now and I barely explore
    Solar systems are unobtainables now. Almost sure airships are. Telescopes have been a more recent one
    Sources?
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 347

takhisis said:

Shadow711 said:

Sources?
    Unless somebody finds one, they probably are. One hasn't been found in a couple months. The only exception is the solar diorama, and I'm pretty sure one was found last month

takhisis said:

Shadow711 said:

Sources?
    Unless somebody finds one, they probably are. One hasn't been found in a couple months. The only exception is the solar diorama, and I'm pretty sure one was found last month
    I don't see why they would randomly go unobtainable, but I don't see why not either.

takhisis said:

Shadow711 said:

Sources?
    That's true, you can't assume that something became unobtainable just because someone hasn't announced that he found one in a few monthes... not everyone announces stuff, and not everyone finds stuff
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 475
    I hope its unobtainable because i got 1 :P
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 347

takhisis said:

Shadow711 said:

Sources?
    That's true, you can't assume that something became unobtainable just because someone hasn't announced that he found one in a few monthes... not everyone announces stuff, and not everyone finds stuff
    True of course, because going by this logic notches and hunter heads could also be unob by now considering their extreme rarities, and the fact they are almost never found. But all of those items are far more common than notches and hunter heads, or at least they used to be (especially Telescopes). Given this, it either means that their rarities have went up tremendously, are unobtainables, or nobody feels like reporting what they found - which I find hard to believe considering when most players find rares in general, they feel like telling other players. But you might be completely right, somebody might've skipped a paint bunk with an airship in it on accident. Who knows. I'll def keep looking and asking around tho :tongue:

takhisis said:

Shadow711 said:

Sources?
    True of course, because going by this logic notches and hunter heads could also be unob by now considering their extreme rarities, and the fact they are almost never found. But all of those items are far more common than notches and hunter heads, or at least they used to be (especially Telescopes). Given this, it either means that their rarities have went up tremendously, are unobtainables, or nobody feels like reporting what they found - which I find hard to believe considering when most players find rares in general, they feel like telling other players. But you might be completely right, somebody might've skipped a paint bunk with an airship in it on accident. Who knows. I'll def keep looking and asking around tho :tongue:
    Well I usually brag about finding a red crystal, so count the reporting part out.
    Shadow711 said:

takhisis said:

Shadow711 said:

Sources?
    Well I usually brag about finding a red crystal, so count the reporting part out.
    I wouldn't brag if I find a telescope, maybe a crystal, yes, but not something which I have over ten of in my inventory
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 585
    edited August 14
    @Brainstorm

Where would there be a legitimate source? The codex is made by people like us, the players are people like us, and of course... we are people like us. So why ask for sources? I am going off what i have heard from many many people, trustworthy ones for that matter.

@Brainstorm

Where would there be a legitimate source? The codex is made by people like us, the players are people like us, and of course... we are people like us. So why ask for sources? I am going off what i have heard from many many people, trustworthy ones for that matter.

@Brainstorm

Well, nothing would just "stop spawning" unless a developer announces so, and that "source" would be a developer's comment, saying that he removed the spawning of said item from said spawning source