Don't be stupid, guys.

Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 801
I don't know if any of you need to even read this, but jest encase... Do NOT email Corerodd or pay ANY attention to his pathetic attempts of stealing your info via Sav.Dat stealer. Do NOT visit any pages he provides, discard all of his threads about hackers for hire, and if you are an arbiter, REPORT HIM! Don't be stupid!

ugh, I'm starting to sound like a wanna-be moderator for this game.

Comments

• ItsjustketchupItsjustketchup Member Posts: 129
    But what if I want some protocol hacks
  • Rasen_Kyugan_FoxRasen_Kyugan_Fox GroundedMember Posts: 704
    don't you mean minimod?
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 801

don't you mean minimod?

Oh no... I'm getting bad Growtopia vibes from this.
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 465
    You know @Shadow711, if you get rid of one, another replaces it soon thereafter.

You know @Shadow711, if you get rid of one, another replaces it soon thereafter.

But if we don't......

You see where I'm going here.
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 348

The Hydra had three heads that grew back when cut off, and they still found a way to kill it :wink:.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Hunting down steam jetsMember Posts: 727

The Hydra had three heads that grew back when cut off, and they still found a way to kill it :wink:.
    So we need to stab them in the stomach! Great idea! I'll grab my brother's ceremonial dagger.
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 466
    Don't even click on any of the discussions that state free fake whatever, they will go away
  • JeanieJeanie FacebookMember Posts: 87
    This is the same person that hacked llmmzz' account , and even though llmmzz changed his password several times, this person was able to access the account and continue to steal items from llmmzz.
    Jeanie said:

This is the same person that hacked llmmzz' account , and even though llmmzz changed his password several times, this person was able to access the account and continue to steal items from llmmzz.

Yeah, it's called a Sav.dat stealer. Even if llmmzz changed their password several times, the hacker had their email and was able to see the password change.
  • KillerBee11TKillerBee11T Member Posts: 107
    edited August 23
    Shadow711 said:

Jeanie said:

Yeah, it's called a Sav.dat stealer. Even if llmmzz changed their password several times, the hacker had their email and was able to see the password change.
    Just don't click on links that strangers give to you. Not a hacker, just a script kiddie. Nothing is free and if it sounds too good to be true, it most likely is.

-EDIT
    No need for any knowledge in computer science to use this. People just set these programs up to steal account information. Just remember to not click on links that are sent from unknown/unverified sources. Stay safe out there Deepworlders.