If deepworld had a lore book, would you read it?

FallenAngelFallenAngel Over the hills.Member Posts: 7
edited August 7 in Questions
I find lore in deepworld scarce, and it seems pretty reasonable to have one, preferably made by the more experienced players to immerse the readers.

If deepworld had a lore book, would you read it? 25 votes

Heck yeah! I'd read it 24/7!
16%
vmh20The_Marauderbean17magicIronManArcher 4 votes
I'd read it a couple times. Then leave it somewhere.
24%
ZstormGamesBloonsmineChickenFallenAngelMiesnerMan86Jsaycool 6 votes
Read it once and return it.
12%
AthenaShadow711_Brainstorm_ 3 votes
Only check it out at the bookstore to see if its good.
20%
TealHyenaBrainGamerDebatorRoseGoldmofc1991 5 votes
No. Just no.
28%
awesomeo13ItzDenniszMultarixAlphastormHydroblade29TishkuRasen_Kyugan_Fox 7 votes

Comments

• DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 554
    a deepworld book has no place right now. The lore it too scarce, and the fanbase too small to actually support a book being published

I would read it if its good. I read everything thats good
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 302
    If there was a Deepworld book I would love to write it with my amazing A+ English skills
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 232
    Heck yeah! I'd read it 24/7!
    Debator said:

a deepworld book has no place right now. The lore it too scarce, and the fanbase too small to actually support a book being published

I would read it if its good. I read everything thats good

@mofc1991 I'm down anytime you want to start. And @Debator who knows, maybe the book might create a new fan base, like most well-written books do. Not everything in this world is a bad idea, or something to be scoffed at.
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 701
    I feel like we should all try to make a single chapter of the book, in a fashion similar to Sirentist's EPYC thread.
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 564
    Probably get some good ideas of what to do, what is fun to spend time on.. ect. Not gonna read it after i already scavenged all the ideas from it
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 2,813
    No. Just no.
    Realistically no. It's a nice thought but a sandbox game doesn't really have law presented in a book format, or enough content to create a book with the exception of some of the larger mmos, and even then the law is summed up pretty easily.

It's a nice thought but I doubt the law could even fill out an entire 10 page comic book.
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 441
    edited August 9
    No. Just no.
    We have a lore already, except that lore seems so from the left field and feels a little TOO much like an asspull. We'd need to refine a few things before we make a book. The existing lore format would make a decent foundation, but we'd need a lot more done first. :|
  • JsaycoolJsaycool It's High NoonMember Posts: 106
    Eh.
  • FallenAngelFallenAngel Over the hills.Member Posts: 7
    Thanks for your comments everyone. Just a little idea because, well, I'd love to know more about deepworld.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,313
    Of course, someone would need to make a much more complex lore about it, then I'd probably read it... unless I write it myself.
  • JsaycoolJsaycool It's High NoonMember Posts: 106
    Well the improvements would be to have some logic in it. (although we know that non falling blocks are easier for coding)