I need some help.

CerealKillerCerealKiller On EarthMember Posts: 139
This is a simple problem. All I need is an answer or some help on this topic. So apparently I was working on a minigame in my world which includes the use of suppressors. So I had a collector connected to a steam pipe, and added brass pipes leading up to the minigame area and connected it to the suppressor. There was 2 suppressors in total, one that was there before and one I had recently connected. The new one, was clearly connected and wasn't working. Me and my friend decided to try to fix it. We removed some pipes realizing that the old one had been disconnected in the process of our tinkering. And to our suprise, it was somehow still working. I eventually gave up. I have some pictures of the situation. (The first picture shows the old suppresor, which works without being connected. The second picture is the new one which I repositioned so you could see that it was connected.) Can anyone help me?
IMG_0077.JPG
2048 x 1536 - 780K
IMG_0078.JPG
2048 x 1536 - 505K

Comments

• The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 232
    World name?
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,710

World name?

Poland Springs
    Simple fix, some of the piping on the way up are gone. Go to the World and I'll show you
  • JackyJacky Somewhere in your house, eating your cookies......Member Posts: 82
    Or maybe its too far away.
    Jacky said:

Or maybe its too far away.

I have one set up at one of my worlds where it's almost 200m away from the suppressor. I don't think that distance is a factor normally?
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,710
    The world maybe glitched. It happens when the ones you already placed are still on, but newly placed machines are not powered. Give your world a few hours and it will be back to normal.

The world maybe glitched. It happens when the ones you already placed are still on, but newly placed machines are not powered. Give your world a few hours and it will be back to normal.

I believe the situation has resolved itself. I went there a few minutes ago and the suppressors were operational
  • CerealKillerCerealKiller On EarthMember Posts: 139

I believe the situation has resolved itself. I went there a few minutes ago and the suppressors were operational
    Yep, was a world glitch. Thanks anyways for the help. At least I know what to do when the situation surfaces again.
  • JsaycoolJsaycool It's High NoonMember Posts: 106

Yep, was a world glitch. Thanks anyways for the help. At least I know what to do when the situation surfaces again.
    Is your world finished