Deepworld Capture the Flag

The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 232
If a DW version of Capture the Flag, or other similar games were to arrive, how likely would you be to play them?

Deepworld Capture the Flag 19 votes

OH YEAAAA, IM ALL IN
89%
LittyKittyAlphastormThe_MarauderTealHyenaBrainGamerItsjustketchupAthenaShadow711bean17magicHydroblade29JackyRedolantDebatorRoseGoldIronManArcher_Brainstorm_MiesnerMan86 17 votes
Heck no. Why would I even
10%
MultarixTishku 2 votes

Comments

• ItsjustketchupItsjustketchup Member Posts: 110
    OH YEAAAA, IM ALL IN
    Just wondered how the capturing part would work a trust system? Because someone could use the "flag" block if they have it in their inventory or maybe a timed lever that last so long an when they get back to their base hit another lever? Definitely a cool idea though an I'd support it:P
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 232
    OH YEAAAA, IM ALL IN

Just wondered how the capturing part would work a trust system? Because someone could use the "flag" block if they have it in their inventory or maybe a timed lever that last so long an when they get back to their base hit another lever? Definitely a cool idea though an I'd support it:P

I already have a functioning one at one of my worlds, but all it needs is revamping and made into a larger-scale.
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 701
    OH YEAAAA, IM ALL IN
    I feel like this should be added in the mini game oblisk when the developers have the time.
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 232
    OH YEAAAA, IM ALL IN
    Shadow711 said:

I feel like this should be added in the mini game oblisk when the developers have the time.

They have around half a dozen glitches to fix on their limited schedules already. I doubt this is a priority :confused:
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 441
    OH YEAAAA, IM ALL IN

Shadow711 said:

They have around half a dozen glitches to fix on their limited schedules already. I doubt this is a priority :confused:
    The updates are slow enough as is...
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 554
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,313
    OH YEAAAA, IM ALL IN
    You can make flags notches to prevent others from getting lots of flags
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 564
    OH YEAAAA, IM ALL IN

Good thing ive been stocking up on "flags" aha!
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 701
    OH YEAAAA, IM ALL IN

Well, if the developers could get in on it, they could use an unimplemented item as a "flag".
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,313
    OH YEAAAA, IM ALL IN
    Shadow711 said:

Well, if the developers could get in on it, they could use an unimplemented item as a "flag".
    Or we could get some flags from arbiters ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)