I have a question for any admin that is still alive

ItsRedtisemItsRedtisem Member Posts: 107
The question is what can an admin do ingame like different than all deepworld players... And what happened to deepworld its dyinnng :/ i really like the game.And one last question can i advertise that i want to buy itunes gift card in markets or ill get banned?

Comments

• mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 269
    edited August 21
    Mofc was here
    Post edited by mofc1991 on
  • FreshXFreshX Grammar Checkin' Yo AssMember Posts: 1,321
    This went from a question to questions.
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 643
    No, you can't advertise that you're selling itunes gift cards in Times Square. I think that's called black trading, or something like that. One thing's for sure that it's illegal.
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 225
    FreshX said:

This went from a question to questions.

Ikr. Might as well be jeopardy.

And DW isn't dying, most of its users are just waiting for another update or another 'big world'(aka cake, Richland, GTA5, etc). Most of the old players get online on rare occasions, meaning they haven't been lost, and new players roll in - almost - every day.

And I have a question of my own: Why were worlds under the popular tab changed from needing 3+ people on them, to only needing one?

And admins can do almost anything within the game
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Be a violinist, not a violenceistMember Posts: 396

And I have a question of my own: Why were worlds under the popular tab changed from needing 3+ people on them, to only needing one?

It might be where a lot of people were on the world, but then they left and the world was still given a chance to be popular.
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 541
    Shadow711 said:

No, you can't advertise that you're selling itunes gift cards in Times Square. I think that's called black trading, or something like that. One thing's for sure that it's illegal.

I doubt its illigal or any black market thing
    Debator said:

Shadow711 said:

It technically is illegal.
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 225
    Debator said:

Shadow711 said:

It's the illicit marketing of a product across a platform, in which the buyer and seller have no guarantee of true payment or services, along with the fact it is NOT an official retail site with a warranty that if somethin goes awry, then you receive anything back as a result. If this doesn't sounds like a Black Market of sorts, then Idk what does. So yes, in most senses this is illegal
  • MultarixMultarix In a quantum state of dead and aliveMember Posts: 2,797
    It's more likely to be considered a scam than it is to be illegal. I could ask my friend to buy me an iTunes gift card, he gives me the details, and I pay him back $20 a week later. Not technically illegal, but it is very frowned upon, and in a developer situation, I'd be giving a warning to both users to not partake in that kind of activity again.

Debator said:

Shadow711 said:

It's the illicit marketing of a product across a platform, in which the buyer and seller have no guarantee of true payment or services, along with the fact it is NOT an official retail site with a warranty that if somethin goes awry, then you receive anything back as a result. If this doesn't sounds like a Black Market of sorts, then Idk what does. So yes, in most senses this is illegal
    Multarix said:

It's more likely to be considered a scam than it is to be illegal. I could ask my friend to buy me an iTunes gift card, he gives me the details, and I pay him back $20 a week later. Not technically illegal, but it is very frowned upon, and in a developer situation, I'd be giving a warning to both users to not partake in that kind of activity again.

According to Trump, it's neither legal or illegal, it's fake news.
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 406
    FreshX said:

And DW isn't dying, most of its users are just waiting for another update or another 'big world'(aka cake, Richland, GTA5, etc). Most of the old players get online on rare occasions, meaning they haven't been lost, and new players roll in - almost - every day.

Another big world may never happen again. These big worlds were all old worlds from 2014 and before. New players today have no care for them, only Times Square. It would be awesome if there was a world that was ran by people who don't take advantage of it. Cake Land would keep going if there weren't players who had access to the world stealing stuff and ruining it for other players. Richland would keep going if there was more land that could be used. GTA V would keep going if the players in that world would come back and update their stuff there. The only thing a lot of new players care about is finding rare stuff and trading. They all want to be number one but they don't want to give back to their community. And the people who did give back, such as I, no longer play. That's the real problem.
    Y'know what Fresh, I think you solved the puzzle there. It does account for the issues each world had, which explains why they ultimately died.
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 541

FreshX said:

Another big world may never happen again. These big worlds were all old worlds from 2014 and before. New players today have no care for them, only Times Square. It would be awesome if there was a world that was ran by people who don't take advantage of it. Cake Land would keep going if there weren't players who had access to the world stealing stuff and ruining it for other players. Richland would keep going if there was more land that could be used. GTA V would keep going if the players in that world would come back and update their stuff there. The only thing a lot of new players care about is finding rare stuff and trading. They all want to be number one but they don't want to give back to their community. And the people who did give back, such as I, no longer play. That's the real problem.
    Y'know what Fresh, I think you solved the puzzle there. It does account for the issues each world had, which explains why they ultimately died.
    I believe the trade worlds killed the huge pvp worlds.
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 406
    Debator said:

FreshX said:

Well market converters anyways, the other worlds coexisted with the initial developer markets initially. To an extent, at least. Then again the game had a large enough populace to support both without either going under. Until market converters and the labeled incidents FreshX mentioned.

Debator said:

FreshX said:

Well market converters anyways, the other worlds coexisted with the initial developer markets initially. To an extent, at least. Then again the game had a large enough populace to support both without either going under. Until market converters and the labeled incidents FreshX mentioned.
    Market converters have no play in this argument. But it brings up another good point. Markets.

Way before markets, it was free trade. I could trade during pvp, exploring, building stuff, anywhere. Markets somewhat took away that ability. It's like bringing everyone back home and closing the door. And that house with the closed door is Times Square. If developers didn't create markets, more worlds would open up. Now, no one wants to leave Times. And I don't know why people still love Times. Hugegnome left his stuff a mess instead of cleaning it up. It's a lag central. It's full of annoying people who can't keep their bombs for pvp and killing brains. It's a disgusting mess. I can't stand it. Times Square utterly ruined the point of markets. I'm not blaming devs, I'm blaming the retarded players who hang out there. The whole point of the world was to trade and socialize, and on rare occasions, put out free rares and whatever for new players to help them. The worse part is it is a very slow process to fix it. Instead of fixing it, we are being told it's getting worked on when it's really not.
    FreshX said:

Debator said:

FreshX said:

Market converters have no play in this argument. But it brings up another good point. Markets.

Way before markets, it was free trade. I could trade during pvp, exploring, building stuff, anywhere. Markets somewhat took away that ability. It's like bringing everyone back home and closing the door. And that house with the closed door is Times Square. If developers didn't create markets, more worlds would open up. Now, no one wants to leave Times. And I don't know why people still love Times. Hugegnome left his stuff a mess instead of cleaning it up. It's a lag central. It's full of annoying people who can't keep their bombs for pvp and killing brains. It's a disgusting mess. I can't stand it. Times Square utterly ruined the point of markets. I'm not blaming devs, I'm blaming the retarded players who hang out there. The whole point of the world was to trade and socialize, and on rare occasions, put out free rares and whatever for new players to help them. The worse part is it is a very slow process to fix it. Instead of fixing it, we are being told it's getting worked on when it's really not.
    True, it was indeed far easier to be able to trade anywhere. In fact, I would rather go back to those times.
    I still prefer the first five markets before the converters. That was good times.
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 420
    Shadow711 said:

I still prefer the first five markets before the converters. That was good times.

I miss North Market :(

Shadow711 said:

I miss North Market :(
    So do I, to be honest. I also rather miss Navy Pier.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,280
    Back on topic
    Admins can use any game objects, clothes, and moves... they also have the cool "worm" dance

Back on topic
    Admins can use any game objects, clothes, and moves... they also have the cool "worm" dance

Game information I don't know??? Please, tell me more.
    Shadow711 said:

Back on topic

Avacodos are green, besides the pit

Shadow711 said:

Back on topic

Lies! The outside is black.
    Shadow711 said:

Shadow711 said:

Back on topic

Blackish greenish. Turn on your lights

Shadow711 said:

Shadow711 said:

Back on topic

Blackish greenish. Turn on your lights
    He may not be in the /mood right now
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,676
    admins can spawn fishes

admins can spawn fishes

They can spawn everything too, @mikelaurence once spawned lord brains and... strange tentacle-like creatures
  • InceptionInception Hello Darling Member Posts: 394
    Let's fix the market issue. Everybody only use the world my happy place for trading now....