Revert to Old Trade Method?

AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 406
edited August 18 in Questions
The title says it all. Should we revert to being able to trade anyplace or not?

Revert to Old Trade Method? 23 votes

Yes, we should be able to trade anywhere.
34%
Retro_ChowYassin2014ZacywackoFreshXAlphastormThe_MarauderRasen_Kyugan_FoxDebator 8 votes
No, trading is fine as it is.
65%
tjergozawesomeo13PIPTR0ChatotTheParrotvmh20TealHyenaderpdeeBrainGamerAthenaShadow711bean17magicHydroblade29IronManArchermofc1991_Brainstorm_ 15 votes

Comments

• ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,676
    reverting back will collapse the market world land market, so players would lose alot of onyx.
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member Posts: 443
    A heap of people would have to be refunded due to the purchase of market converters. It probably won't happen
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 269
    This isn't a great idea it would collapse market worlds and I myself would want a refund
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,711
    I see it fine.
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 643
    This would only make more problems about trading, because market converters already kinda ruined the five market worlds.
  • vmh20vmh20 Member Posts: 630
    It's fine the way it is, no need to ever change it.
  • MultarixMultarix In a quantum state of dead and aliveMember Posts: 2,797

reverting back will collapse the market world land market, so players would lose alot of onyx.

Players shouldn't be charging others over mico-sized areas to begin with. It's like wanting to build a house, and they tell you that you need to not only buy the land, but the air where the house will be as well.

• BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 420
    Multarix said:

Players shouldn't be charging others over mico-sized areas to begin with. It's like wanting to build a house, and they tell you that you need to not only buy the land, but the air where the house will be as well.

Yes but its the most POPULAR world ever. Its rare to have land close to spawn
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 406

A heap of people would have to be refunded due to the purchase of market converters. It probably won't happen

Yes, true it would indeed absolutely murder market converters but to be fair the market world system was rather flawed to begin with. As much as I'd like the old reinstated (hence my vote) I am completely aware of the mass pandemonium it would cause.
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,547
    I've never had a problem with selling land, only with people scamming with land trading. Land is a commodity like all other rares.

And yadayada market converters ruined the chance for going back
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 541
    PIPTR0 said:

I've never had a problem with selling land, only with people scamming with land trading. Land is a commodity like all other rares.

Unless you realise that land is ytterly worthless just like all other rares as they have no use. There is almost an infinite amount of land which we will neve rbe able to fill.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,280
    no please.
  • tjergoztjergoz Member Posts: 5,345
    Debator said:

PIPTR0 said:

Unless you realise that land is ytterly worthless just like all other rares as they have no use. There is almost an infinite amount of land which we will neve rbe able to fill.
    Pretty good summary of how real estate works.
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 643
    tjergoz said:

Debator said:

PIPTR0 said:

Pretty good summary of how real estate works.
    I'm sorry.