Very Good Idea

Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,740
edited August 19 in Feedback and Game Ideas
Have every world except market worlds have PvP on. Explore any world while you manhunt a player down! Whatcha say? Vote now!

Very Good Idea 31 votes

Yes
3%
Hydroblade29 1 vote
No
96%
AuraCpt_FluffyBottomsleepyCreeperawesomeo13Retro_Chowlilroller717ipadsYassin2014ZacywackoFreshXGilbyChatotTheParrotvmh20The_MarauderRomyrjohnandreiTealHyenaChickenDominus_MortisBrainGamerAthena 30 votes

Comments

• BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 450
    No
    It would be anoying when you would be building, or playing minigames.
  • Rasen_Kyugan_FoxRasen_Kyugan_Fox GroundedMember Posts: 702
    No
    this isn't the purge
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Hallucination Peak Mob FarmMember Posts: 389
    No
    Very annoying
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 299
    No
    Hey, I wonder if I could build this thing all the way across the map from spawn!

O wait.. I can't, somebody just killed me. I need 10 more minutes to get back over there
  • AthenaAthena Somewhere over the rainbow.Member Posts: 765
    No
    When somebody complains about being killed, you wouldn't be able to say, "Then don't hang out in a PvP world!"
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 727
    No
    This would make people with level 15 stamina and combat skills (I'm talking to you, @CerealKiller) the most successful people in deepworld, because they could kill everyone over and over again in unexplored worlds. This also makes "them people that follow you mining" a lot worse because they can now kill you much easier.

Very bad idea.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,740
    Yes
    Settle down now. There can be factions on this game too. Bandits and good guys. Separate spawns and teams I guess. Maybe I should stick to the purge idea.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 318
    No
    2018 Purge coming to deepworld On March 20th In Cinemas
  • TishkuTishku Hii, I want to dieeMember Posts: 15
    No
    What the heck? This idea is unique ..
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,740
    Yes
    So no is the winner in the purge idea?
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,369
    No
    The way you put it gives a good yes vibe, but....

Actually, it's not a really bad idea, players can already Bomb people, so a better run-around would be to make unexplored worlds that are natural spawned PVP, people can only just shoot at people, it's not much a difference, and when the world becomes 40% explored, it'll turn back to normal
  • JsaycoolJsaycool It's High NoonMember Posts: 120
    No
    It's an eh idea. Like I can kill people who follow me. But sometimes people who follow me are stronger and thus I will die a very triggered and salty death.
  • Yassin2014Yassin2014 Member Posts: 40
    edited August 22
    No
    I might as well stop building stuff. Or make all my worlds I built for people to admire and hang out, before the update happened on private. This will definitely throw off any good builders out there (if any) off the game, last thing we need. PVP in this game in my view isn't that fun anyway, especially if you're running in a desert with no buildings.
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,327
    No
    No, but not a bad opinion, This could be an event world where it will be open for a specific amount of time only, and for a specific date only.

*purge vibes activated*
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Hallucination Peak Mob FarmMember Posts: 389
    No

No, but not a bad opinion, This could be an event world where it will be open for a specific amount of time only, and for a specific date only.

*purge vibes activated*

This would actually be awesome. Every world turns Pvp for 24 hours. Possibly a limit of respawns. This would be sick!
  • ChickenChicken Ignoring the 10-year-old couple llmmzz and derpdeeMember Posts: 926
    No
    People would just spam bombs and attack noobs when they try to explore. This idea would get us nowhere.