I forgot my email

SpedSped Member Posts: 3
I've been trying to find a way to recover my email but it isn't working, I'm at a loss. What do I do?

Comments

• The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 225
    This is more or less an issue to take up with the email provider. But try doing the security questions, and should that fail... Well, next time hook the email up to your main email.

(Also wrong category by a mile)
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,034

This is more or less an issue to take up with the email provider. But try doing the security questions, and should that fail... Well, next time hook the email up to your main email.

Category is correct. They can't change the section until they are approved for member status. How you forget your own email is beyond me, but I hope you can figure it out soon enough!
  • SpedSped Member Posts: 3
    p1nkbr0 said:

Category is correct. They can't change the section until they are approved for member status. How you forget your own email is beyond me, but I hope you can figure it out soon enough!

Well, I didn't use my main email for it. And I have many different emails for different things and I have no idea which one I used for this one. I don't remember because it doesn't ask for it in the login information.
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 225
    p1nkbr0 said:

Totally blanked on that sorry :lol:

If you remember the password correctly, you could go through all of your emails until one of them clicks. Frustrating, but it'll have its reward in the end
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 269
    When I got hacked I needed to change my password but forgot the email so I put /register in the chat to check then I changed it
  • SpedSped Member Posts: 3
    mofc1991 said:

When I got hacked I needed to change my password but forgot the email so I put /register in the chat to check then I changed it

T H A N K Y O U, you're a life saver
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 420
    You can do /register and de what email you registered in
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 269
    Sped said:

mofc1991 said:

My pleasure
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 420
    mofc1991 said:

Sped said:

mofc1991 said:

My pleasure
    Didnt see u wrote it first lol