Mobs r back?!

ItsjustketchupItsjustketchup Member Posts: 125
Haven't seen any invisible mobs today they are back right? I placed my butler in random worlds and it appears, its fixed?! And I've seen newtons aswell might need more test though

Comments

• _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,369
    If it doesn't disappear the same day or tomorrow, it could be safe to assume so
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 439
    Um check steam pipes :(
  • ItsjustketchupItsjustketchup Member Posts: 125
    Retta said:

My steam pipes worked fine awhile ago I'll check real quick though, forge is working idk:V
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 447
    Retta said:

Isn't that a completely different glitch?
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Eating alpaca jerkyMember Posts: 568

Retta said:

Isn't that a completely different glitch?
    Ya trade one glitch for another.
    Caw caw caw caw?
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 450
    Have been 1 day they are back for me :P
    edited August 24
    They disapeared when I was in a new world this morning..
    Might've just been that one though lemme see.. my andriods r visible idk:P
  • InceptionInception Hello Darling Member Posts: 394
    Let's give a quick thanks to our devs for fixing the issue. Now we all know they haven't given up on us!!!! THANKS @mikelaurence @lisa @FRANK
    edited August 24
    Inception said:

Let's give a quick thanks to our devs for fixing the issue. Now we all know they haven't given up on us!!!! THANKS @mikelaurence @lisa @FRANK

Hell yeah, the dw players will gain confidence that the games not dead an the devs haven't given up in the soon future with hope, a large update with new content features an fixed bugs
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 447
    edited August 25

Inception said:

Hell yeah, the dw players will gain confidence that the games not dead an the devs haven't given up in the soon future with hope, a large update with new content features an fixed bugs
    "soon" future. Major emphasis on soon mate. I vote we wait a week before saying it actually is fixed.
  • InceptionInception Hello Darling Member Posts: 394

Haven't seen any invisible mobs today they are back right? I placed my butler in random worlds and it appears, its fixed?! And I've seen newtons aswell might need more test though

I just realized...... Were you able to see the invisible mobs? Kind of defeats the meaning of invisible mobs...
    Inception said:

I just realized...... Were you able to see the invisible mobs? Kind of defeats the meaning of invisible mobs...
    My grammar is of a 4th graders