Select Hybrid Farm Biome

AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 447
edited August 24 in Questions
Which hybrid farm would you like to see first? One is already a WIP, but regardless a census is required first.

Select Hybrid Farm Biome 20 votes

Temperate
5%
Rasen_Kyugan_Fox 1 vote
Arctic
5%
RoseGold 1 vote
Deep
10%
_Brainstorm_Detech 2 votes
Hell
15%
InceptionChickenIronManArcher 3 votes
Brain
30%
sleepyCreepervmh20RomyrjohnandreiTealHyenaBrainGamerShadow711 6 votes
Desert
35%
The_MarauderDominus_MortisAthenaHydroblade29mofc1991UmidMiesnerMan86 7 votes

Comments

• TealHyenaTealHyena Hallucination Peak Mob FarmMember Posts: 389
    Brain
    What do you mean by Hybrid exactly? I have some expirence on the subject and I may be able to save you a bit of grief.
  • InceptionInception Hello Darling Member Posts: 394
    edited August 25
    Hell
    TealHyena said:

What do you mean by Hybrid exactly? I have some expirence on the subject and I may be able to save you a bit of grief.

Ditto
    I even taught teal here a couple things about farms ;)
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 447
    TealHyena said:

Quite complex actually. It's more-or-less a cross between the traditional farms as we know them. I actually had one in production as stated in the description.
    Brain

TealHyena said:

Quite complex actually. It's more-or-less a cross between the traditional farms as we know them. I actually had one in production as stated in the description.
    Yes, but like, hybrid between butterfly and mob or..?
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 447
    TealHyena said:

TealHyena said:

Arguing forms of mob farms. Mostly a cross between AFK, Flatline style and Active Spawning but depending on the biome some features may be included. For example, yes, a butterfly farm could be present in biomes that allow such to occur alongside the other farm types.
    Brain

TealHyena said:

TealHyena said:

Arguing forms of mob farms. Mostly a cross between AFK, Flatline style and Active Spawning but depending on the biome some features may be included. For example, yes, a butterfly farm could be present in biomes that allow such to occur alongside the other farm types.
    In fact, I tried a butterfly-mob hybrid, and it mucks up the spawning if you try to use them at the same time. One spawn area won't spawn while the other does.
    TealHyena said:

TealHyena said:

TealHyena said:

In fact, I tried a butterfly-mob hybrid, and it mucks up the spawning if you try to use them at the same time. One spawn area won't spawn while the other does.
    Were the two farms close together or far apart? Perhaps I could use this information in the development of this project. Of course, this and the PvP world project will be rather helpful in using them to make compelling adverts. It's all formulated...
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 573
    Desert
    Would like to have a filet farm again (that works)
    Brain

TealHyena said:

TealHyena said:

TealHyena said:

Were the two farms close together or far apart? Perhaps I could use this information in the development of this project. Of course, this and the PvP world project will be rather helpful in using them to make compelling adverts. It's all formulated...
    They were at least a Giga pro apart.
    I figured as much...thankfully the layouts I planned should have them in close enough proximity.
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 299
    Desert
    My MK3 steam has been lying dormant and waiting for armidillos farrr too long

(Fun Fact: I took me 4 times to finally post this because I kept sliding back to my last page on accident)
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 318
    Desert
    Mofc1991 was here
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 727
    Brain

(Fun Fact: I took me 4 times to finally post this because I kept sliding back to my last page on accident)

(Hehe, hate when that happens.)

Actually, the steam pistol would work better for afk farms, cause it's doesn't really change when out of steam... or use the muskets or acid cannon.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,740
    Desert
    There isn't that many Filet farms anymore.
    Shadow711 said:

(Hehe, hate when that happens.)

Actually, the steam pistol would work better for afk farms, cause it's doesn't really change when out of steam... or use the muskets or acid cannon.
    Well it's hybridized so...that steam pistol and cannon can see use.
    Also both do a surprisingly high amount of damage.
    So...brain it is?
    Desert

So...brain it is?

Noooo Desert please. My Steam Cannon doesn't want to be sold :cry:

So...brain it is?

Noooo Desert please. My Steam Cannon doesn't want to be sold :cry:
    Worry not. This is just the order they will be done in. After this poll closes I'll start the farm and set up the PvP world one. Then I can use it all for aiding in advertising. Formulated system. At the end there will be hybrid farms for all biomes, a new PvP world and adverts of people having fun.
    This closes tomorrow. Make your last votes while you still can!
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 816
    Desert
    Deserttttt!
    OH dear. A late vote made this a tie.
    Desert

OH dear. A late vote made this a tie.

Orange doesn't have a forums acc but he votes Desert.

That break your tie?