Why am I banned

Apparently I'm banned from deepworkd, I've not been told why. My account name is IDubbbzTV

Comments

• The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 225
    Better question is, why should you not be banned?
  • vmh20vmh20 Member Posts: 630
    You were banned for a reason, you know why.
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 406
    You want to know what you did to get banned? What DIDN'T you do?
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 269
    You a banned for being a racist
  • SweetenOrange15SweetenOrange15 I don't know...Member Posts: 364
    mofc1991 said:

I don't believe in racism. Does it make me "racist" if I judge people by there ignorance?
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 225

mofc1991 said:

I don't believe in racism. Does it make me "racist" if I judge people by there ignorance?
    No, but you won't find me judging you over how stupid this sounds either. It'd be easier if people didn't judge others at all, but whatever. Racism is the disrespect and stereotyping of another race. Categorizing someone by their IQ, ignorance, etc. is entirely different - generally referred to as rude, arrogant, or even bullying.

Both of these are intolerable though, and If he was banned for these, then he should've seen it coming.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,711
    Racism means superiority of a race.

Stereotyping is another thing. Judging by their ignorance or stupidity is being prejudice.

Everybody is prejudice, if we weren't it would be strict to live in a world. However let's say if you were selling a hotel room and a whatever race wants it, but you say that it's not for sale Then another race wants it and you say yes, that's called discrimination.
  • FreshXFreshX Grammar Checkin' Yo AssMember Posts: 1,321

Stereotyping is another thing. Judging by their ignorance or stupidity is being prejudice.

Everybody is prejudice, if we weren't it would be strict to live in a world. However let's say if you were selling a hotel room and a whatever race wants it, but you say that it's not for sale Then another race wants it and you say yes, that's called discrimination.

So is he banned for stereotyping, being prejudice, or discriminating?
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,280
    FreshX said:

So is he banned for stereotyping, being prejudice, or discriminating?
    RACISM! GODDA....
  • TishkuTishku Hii, I want to dieeMember Posts: 15
    ...it is time to stop.
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,676
    Lol racism is bullcrap
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 719
    idubztv sounds like a YouTuber.
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 643

idubztv sounds like a YouTuber.

He's more than just a YouTuber.