PSA: Passport Threads

BloonsmineBloonsmine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Member Posts: 2,302
edited August 28 in General
i don't understand why you people like to comment on LMAOBUYFREEPASSPORTS. it serves no god damn purpose at all, like maybe it's to troll.. but the thing is... IT'S A BOT. have you not thought about that maybe it would be a bot? like of course no human would want to create an account to copy paste and most likely have no result out of it, and remember these bots don't have the capability to read your comments about it besides the other people who read the thread and get salty about it like me. you commenting on it just leads to bringing it back to the more recent (probably other better threads to see) which leads to more comments trying to make fun of it like ''lol let me buy a #9, a #9 large and a passport to mars with extra dip.''

i will admit i have done this dumb stuff as well but it's a bad habit we need to stop

(for the love of god can you please stop spamming @lisa, like ok i get that you want it to get deleted quick but i think it's fine after 3 times.)

Comments

• Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,711
    I agree, they're just trying to be funny.
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,002
    BIG SMOKE!

In all seriousness, this should be done by everyone, but I'm not sure if we will stop responding to bots altogether. There's still people who like to troll.

• RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,316
    Nah, it kinda livens up the forums
  • FreshXFreshX Grammar Checkin' Yo AssMember Posts: 1,321
    It's fun to fool around with scam bots here and there. We all know it's a scam. No one falls for it (I hope). And people fool around with it for the first half an hour usually and then go on to something else. So don't worry. You will survive.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 719
    FreshX said:

It's fun to fool around with scam bots here and there. We all know it's a scam. No one falls for it (I hope). And people fool around with it for the first half an hour usually and then go on to something else. So don't worry. You will survive.

I remember I went to a shady looking place to make a 1,000$ loan and they said they'd give it to me if I signed this contract without reading it. Two weeks later I found they were taking my 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000$ house made out of pure diamond with a crystal fountain. Rest in pepperonis.
  • MultarixMultarix In a quantum state of dead and aliveMember Posts: 2,797
    Those who can report, report the thread. If you can't report and you're the first person, tag lisa and frank and then let it sink. Don't post on it again, don't talk about it Talk about it but don't post on it. Posting does nothing and after the 4th bot your jokes become rather boring. And no longer funny.

The only time bots become funny is if your forum moderators gather a collection of bot spam posts over a period of a month and then unleash the 15 page thread on the forums.
    Source: http://forum.pixbits.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=20919
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,093
    edited August 30
    I mean who does it hurt when people comment on spam threads? *shrug* In fact, this thread seems kind of spammy. Don't like it but it you know it will be deleted soon? Scroll past! Easy!