my office in dinstrath dale and the rareset newton belong me ,help vote thx!

llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 107
my office in dinstrath dale and the rareset newton belong me ,help vote thx!

Comments

• RedolantRedolant 40 Characters Isn't Enough Cuz I Live In LlanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogochMember Posts: 155
    Why are you so desparate for votes? Nearly all worlds that has popularity for a small time, you get a landmark plaque and try to get votes...
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 318
    Hey llmmzz help me get 10000 votes on my World please
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 299
    mofc1991 said:

If you can magically create a real cake land 2.0 and make it twice as popular, there's your 10K votes
  • FreshXFreshX Grammar Checkin' Yo AssMember Posts: 1,328
    mofc1991 said:

10k vote machine broke.
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 439
    @llmmzz what's a "rareset" newton?
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 299
    Retta said:

Why not a "rare set" of Einsteins, I bet they'd be smarter
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 107
    Retta said:

rarest!

@llmmzz how can it be the rarest?
    Retta said:

1 here is laurence. 's world
    2 all newton andriod in DW only near the middle spawn, but i make the laurence.'s newton andriod to my building.
    3 in dingstrath dale you can got the 4 free chest-include chromatic block and the clow bomb. all player need to my office when he/she use teleporter.these resources is uniquely in DW, but my office is like a windows to all player, i monopolize the business and conntrol the marketing channel of the chromatics.

if laurence. need Buy-back the newton, he need sign repurchase agreement with me, my repurchase price is 1000000000000000000 onyx .

that's why this newton is rarest, but all player don't worry this just a game and this is my Business Strategy in DW . this newton just like my best advertisement.

have a good time ,everyone!lol

llllllmmmmmmzzzzzz
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member Posts: 470
    It might have been a 'rare' newton in the past, but now there's an option to convert any android into one of the three quest givers when you use an android memory unit.

Ah well. Still cool.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,369
    llmmzz said:

Retta said:

if laurence. need Buy-back the newton, he need sign repurchase agreement with me, my repurchase price is 1000000000000000000 onyx .
    Sir, don't make us use force with you... Return the hostage or we will be attacking in 10...
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Eating alpaca jerkyMember Posts: 568
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 447
    1!
    Alright, honestly, it would be rarer to find a player there than a newton.
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 2,818

llmmzz said:

Retta said:

Sir, don't make us use force with you... Return the hostage or we will be attacking in 10...
    I coulda swore that laurence could just take whatever he wanted whenever he wanted without having to ask anyones permission... i guess that must be some other developer tho.
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 727
    Multarix said:

llmmzz said:

Retta said:

I coulda swore that laurence could just take whatever he wanted whenever he wanted without having to ask anyones permission... i guess that must be some other developer tho.
    Laurence can place a protector on top of your own protector.
    Shadow711 said:

Multarix said:

llmmzz said:

Retta said:

Laurence can remove your protector and give it to any other account, and put a rhino head instead of it
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 447

Shadow711 said:

Multarix said:

llmmzz said:

Retta said:

Laurence can remove your protector and give it to any other account, and put a rhino head instead of it
    Bottom line: Laurence is a troll.
    edited September 4
    Llmmzz is just trying to get back at devs, he/she is insisting @lisa hacked him/her Smh
    Just tried search 3x said no world found, lol
    Lmao @llmmzz it's dinGstrath!
    Retta said:

Llmmzz is just trying to get back at devs, he/she is insisting @lisa hacked him/her Smh

Retta said:

Retta said:

Please refrain from posting more than once in a row, and instead try using the gear icon on the top right of the post to edit what you want to add to the original comment.
    我不知道你们在讨论什么。
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 318
    Бытовом сомовьи солилась моови
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Eating alpaca jerkyMember Posts: 568

Retta said:

Retta said:

Retta said:

Please refrain from posting more than once in a row, and instead try using the gear icon on the top right of the post to edit what you want to add to the original comment.
    -pretends to be listening- Mmmm hmmmmm...
  • FreshXFreshX Grammar Checkin' Yo AssMember Posts: 1,328
    llmmzz said:

我不知道你们在讨论什么。

mofc1991 said:

Бытовом сомовьи солилась моови

American please.
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,024
    I could easily do that too, I have a random android named 'newton' (not quest version.) I could easily just turn him into a quest robot and have a 'rare newton.'
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member Posts: 470
    Zacywacko said:

I could easily do that too, I have a random android named 'newton' (not quest version.) I could easily just turn him into a quest robot and have a 'rare newton.'

I think having a non-quest Newton would be rarer xD
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 816
    llmmzz said:

我不知道你们在讨论什么。

But I think you do, though.
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,707
    can people stop using google translate