How many online players does this game have ?

maghzemotefakermaghzemotefaker Member Posts: 2
edited August 30 in Applicants Post Here
In the name of Ice Cream
Hi all
Bye all
Post edited by lisa on

Comments

• Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 816
    Maybe like 100-200. Yeah... this game needs some serious promotion. Too bad it's not cheap. :(
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 447

In the name of God
    Hi all
    Bye all

Where does god fit into this?
    Anyways somewhere from 50-100. 200's a bit of a stretch.
    Really popular right?
  • ChickenChicken Ignoring the 10-year-old couple llmmzz and derpdeeMember Posts: 926
    Around 50....no way is it 100 or 200. I actually play the game so I know...
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 447
    edited August 29
    Chicken said:

Around 50....no way is it 100 or 200. I actually play the game so I know...

So does over 75% of the forum, buddy.
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,024
    If you account for total online players? 50-150. If you account for people on at one time, you're lucky to get passed 25 nowadays.
    Zacywacko said:

If you account for total online players? 50-150. If you account for people on at one time, you're lucky to get passed 25 nowadays.

Not gonna lie, he's probably more accurate than I am.
  • SpyroSpyro Sometimes I miss the top of the food chainMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,649
    Using @Everywhen 's nifty API tool, you can see how many players are online right now

http://everywhen.pythonanywhere.com/popular
    Spyro said:

Using @Everywhen 's nifty API tool, you can see how many players are online right now

http://everywhen.pythonanywhere.com/popular

Good god, you can stalk me? Creepy...