Hell -- does it still exist?

AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 406
edited August 30 in Questions
Hell, the world of the banned. The one some of us have been to, and erected plaques in. The title says it all -- does the world of the damned and banned still exist? Or has it been wiped out over the years?

Comments

• _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,280
    I don't see a reason for it to just go away, so yeah, it's there
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 225
    Hehe I'm damned :naughty:

But anyways, I've tried logging onto it from my banned alt, but it no longer will even log you in. I just shows a pop-up saying your banned.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 269
    I have had 5 account each have gone to hell I wish to not same there Names
  • MultarixMultarix In a quantum state of dead and aliveMember Posts: 2,797

But anyways, I've tried logging onto it from my banned alt, but it no longer will even log you in. I just shows a pop-up saying your banned.

It depends. Sometimes they outright ban, others they send you to hell for a year or 12

• ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,002
    I know the name and password (not saying it here) to an account in hell, and it still goes there if you log into it.
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 406
    Zacywacko said:

I know the name and password (not saying it here) to an account in hell, and it still goes there if you log into it.

Man, I had a few accounts in Hell, but I don't believe they're there anymore. I kinda wanna drop by again.
    Multarix said:

It depends. Sometimes they outright ban, others they send you to hell for a year or 12

Smh. Exactly what they did, sent me to Hell and now I can't get on it.

Zacywacko said:

Man, I had a few accounts in Hell, but I don't believe they're there anymore. I kinda wanna drop by again.
    It's an awesome place to be tbh. Def one of my fave worlds of all time
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 406

Multarix said:

Smh. Exactly what they did, sent me to Hell and now I can't get on it.

Zacywacko said:

It's an awesome place to be tbh. Def one of my fave worlds of all time
    Agreed.
  • DaltsDalts ParadiceMember Posts: 449
    I went in it once... then got out easily with a “magical” way. Wink wink
    If you mean placing a spawn and clicking it before it disappears, does it still work? Do we got volunteers?
    Dalts said:

If you mean placing a spawn and clicking it before it disappears, does it still work? Do we got volunteers?

Dalts said:

It's not going to be a working magical secret if you blab about it...

Dalts said:

Pfff, everyone I knew knew this... it's probably not a working secret anymore because people already knew it :P

Dalts said:

Pfff, everyone I knew knew this... it's probably not a working secret anymore because people already knew it :P
    Still works FYI.
  • FreshXFreshX Grammar Checkin' Yo AssMember Posts: 1,321

Hell, the world of the banned. The one some of us have been to, and erected plaques in. The title says it all -- does the world of the damned and banned still exist? Or has it been wiped out over the years?

So apparently, there is still a Hell. It is just ran by a banned player by the name of Governor. What a coincidence?
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 420
    FreshX said:

So apparently, there is still a Hell. It is just ran by a banned player by the name of Governor. What a coincidence?
    Ive always wondered why he got banned.

FreshX said:

@derpdee could tell you allll about it
  • FreshXFreshX Grammar Checkin' Yo AssMember Posts: 1,321

FreshX said:

@derpdee could tell you allll about it
    I could also tell you but I'm tired of people saying I'm wrong and I am at fault for everything even though I am not...
  • Cpt_FluffyBottomCpt_FluffyBottom At the foot of your bedMember Posts: 693
    I've been to hell once because I "refused' to reply to my sister's messages while at a sleepover. Lisa sent me to hell and gave me a lecture about making sure I don't ignore my sister. Luckily, I was whisked away and brought back to the safety of the real world. It's a shame I didn't leave a sign among the countless others that cry out from the depths to end their suffering.

But I believe it still exists, I've always thought the idea of a world where people who did wrong go to for eternity was kinda funny.
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 643
    Nowadays, accounts don't really go to hell and just get banned... but it still exists. I do find it super funny that Lisa sent @Cpt_FluffyBottom to hell because he ignored his sister. Well played Lisa.