Why does not this game have more players ?

maghzemotefakermaghzemotefaker Member Posts: 2
In the name of God
Hi all
Bye all

Comments

• mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 269
    Because I said so...
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,711
    Poor grammar, but lack of updates and boredom says it all.
  • Rasen_Kyugan_FoxRasen_Kyugan_Fox happy birthdayMember Posts: 695
    maybe if deepworld was advertised on consoles then we would have a larger playerbase
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 406
    edited August 30

In the name of God
    Hi all
    Bye all

What's with you and god? Bloody Zealot.
    Anyways a lack of updates and the degradation of the community caused the game to slowly die.
    We got bored.
  • ChickenChicken Ignoring all of the arguments you people like to start.Member Posts: 880
    The game isn't advertised
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 225
    Chicken said:

Isn't advertised, isn't updated, isn't introduced to new people, and isn't about keeping its old players base. Pick which one
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 406

Chicken said:

Isn't advertised, isn't updated, isn't introduced to new people, and isn't about keeping its old players base. Pick which one
    Is there an all of the above option?
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 225

Chicken said:

Is there an all of the above option?
    Yup. It's probably glitched too though :confused:
  • DaltsDalts ParadiceMember Posts: 449
    In relationship with Deepworld, 4 years! Still counting!
    Dalts said:

Soon to become a widow.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Be a violinist, not a violenceistMember Posts: 396

Dalts said:

Soon to become a widow.
    Then remarried to... -shivers- Growtopia...
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 643

Dalts said:

Soon to become a widow.
    Growtopia is dying too. Ubisoft bought it.
  • MuneebMuneeb Football Ground.Member Posts: 1,177
    Shadow711 said:

Dalts said:

Soon to become a widow.
    Growtopia is dying too. Ubisoft bought it.
    Pixel worlds is the new dawg out there now.
  • MultarixMultarix In a quantum state of dead and aliveMember Posts: 2,797
    Real MMOs is the new thing.
    Whose excite for Destiny 2 eh??
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,280
    Multarix said:

FNAF is the hot shot now
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 541
    Multarix said:

Destiny 2 is just a remake of destiny one, which was a disappointment on every front (story and replayvalue) so Im not excited for a game that runs 30 fps
    I'm sorry you're a console peasent. Enjoy your slide show.
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai ノーゲーム ノーライフ 〇Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,447
    Multarix said:

Lol, I'm sorry Mr.PC Master Race. I thought you were too busy complaining about your computer parts to arrive that I'm surprised you even cared about us console "peasants" xD
    Multarix said:

ShiroNai said:

Multarix said:

Lol, I'm sorry Mr.PC Master Race. I thought you were too busy complaining about your computer parts to arrive that I'm surprised you even cared about us console "peasants" xD
    You guys just stop arguing and try to find a comfortable way to sit with your huge devices while I'm relaxing on my bed with my iPad, completely able to change position freely
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai ノーゲーム ノーライフ 〇Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,447

Multarix said:

ShiroNai said:

Multarix said:

You guys just stop arguing and try to find a comfortable way to sit with your huge devices while I'm relaxing on my bed with my iPad, completely able to change position freely
    Uh I'm sitting on my bed with a controller, pretty comfortable if you ask me...
    ShiroNai said:

Multarix said:

ShiroNai said:

Multarix said:

Well played, but try taking that controller with you outside, or travel with it, or even to the toilet... if I didn't know consoles, I'd say they want us to become lazier than we are...
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,711

ShiroNai said:

Multarix said:

ShiroNai said:

Multarix said:

Well played, but try taking that controller with you outside, or travel with it, or even to the toilet... if I didn't know consoles, I'd say they want us to become lazier than we are...
    I'm good by keeping the PS4 off my hands when I'm in the bathroom.

ShiroNai said:

Multarix said:

ShiroNai said:

Multarix said:

I'm good by keeping the PS4 off my hands when I'm in the bathroom.
    Dunno bout you, but I don't see you hooking that up in your bathroom.

Then again, I have consoles and computers. Do I reign supreme now?
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,676
    But everything changed when the mobile gamers attacked.
    ShiroNai said:

Multarix said:

I guess you missed the part where consoles are all capped to 30fps and the fact that I have all my computer parts. Meanwhile I'll sit over here with my keyboard and mouse, having better control, better quality, better frames and less stuttering than every console. Consoles in terms of performance and stability always will be and always have been worse due to the companies who make them using technology that cannot be replaced in their devices because it's cheaper to manufacture. In reality there isn't any debate over which is better, a pc can be upgraded and parts replaced as more powerful things are released...

Did I also mention that to play games online I don't have to pay whoever released their device, eg sony or microsoft? No? Well thats a thing too. Ends up being much cheaper to do anything on PC than it is on console.. I could go on and on but people who play console will never understand.
    I have all three, what does that make me?
    I mean I have all 3 too, and my Xbox One runs way worse than my PC but better than my iPhone so it makes you a person whose smart enough to have all devices in the rare event a game is locked to a specific device
    Multarix said:

I mean I have all 3 too, and my Xbox One runs way worse than my PC but better than my iPhone so it makes you a person whose smart enough to have all devices in the rare event a game is locked to a specific device

I have all three, what does that make me?

We're the savvy ones. Although I do prefer PC, if I were to choose one.

ShiroNai said:

Multarix said:

ShiroNai said:

Multarix said:

And as for that controller rhetoric, hook your controller up to a computer and you will be capable of doing -just- that.
  • ipadsipads Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,906
    ur all really getting all riled up over who has the best technology. lmao
  • FreshXFreshX Grammar Checkin' Yo AssMember Posts: 1,321
    ipads said:

ur all really getting all riled up over who has the best technology. lmao

Leave us be!

It's all about the PS4.