Deepworld Is Pretty Much Dead?

BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 450
Ok so they announced about that new game. Already that deepworld doesnt have a lot of players, there all gonna leave on that new game. And I have question. Because I wont be able to buy like a world again on that new game. So are we gonna have what we bought or no. Or maybe the game is totally diffrent

Comments

• Rasen_Kyugan_FoxRasen_Kyugan_Fox GroundedMember Posts: 702
    what game?
  • vmh20vmh20 Member Posts: 655
    edited September 5

what game?

^
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,740
    I'm sure the new game is different.
  • vmh20vmh20 Member Posts: 655
    edited September 5
    Here's what Mike said on the state of Deepworld thread.

"Summer has been busy. Spoiler alert: there has been a lot of work on an all-new online Bytebin game (and Deepworlders will have early access!) :smiley:

I'm venturing off on vacation over the next couple weeks, but when I get back I will crank to get those new turrets out and maybe just maybe solve that super irritating mob issue.

See you mid-September!"

Sounds exciting!! But honestly I highly doubt Mike would abandon Deepworld and only focus on the new game.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 318
    Keep the old Deepworld game don't make a new one and add lots of stuff to the game
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,369
    The new game is probably gonna boost popularity of Deepworld one way or another, and they're probably not gonna stop working on Deepworld just like that... we have hundreds of dollars spent on it.
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 450

The new game is probably gonna boost popularity of Deepworld one way or another, and they're probably not gonna stop working on Deepworld just like that... we have hundreds of dollars spent on it.

Ik but he said there gonna continue working but I hope the new game isnt like dw. Because or else its rip.
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 727
    I just believe they're making the new game "Growtopia-esk" because Growtopia is dying, and they can steal the spotlight from it.

As bold as it sounds, it's what people do.

also this is actually bold.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,369
    Shadow711 said:

I just believe they're making the new game "Growtopia-esk" because Growtopia is dying, and they can steal the spotlight from it.

Pfft, they're not bold enough to do that, (also not dumb enough, copyright infringement scrubs!)
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 727

Shadow711 said:

Pfft, they're not bold enough to do that, (also not dumb enough, copyright infringement scrubs!)
    Remember the portal worlds controversy? I think it's called pixel worlds now though.
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Hallucination Peak Mob FarmMember Posts: 389
    Shadow711 said:

I would be so mad if they Made a growtopia. That game is garbage.
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 299
    TealHyena said:

Shadow711 said:

The graphics remind me of the first donkey kong arcade version.
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,707
    the new game should serve as some sort of startover for both the devs and us. let us not screw up.

the new game should serve as some sort of startover for both the devs and us. let us not screw up.

Us? We don't update the game
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 816
    Shadow711 said:

I believe it's "Growtopia-esque"
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 447

TealHyena said:

Shadow711 said:

Really? I saw better graphics from a Magnavox Odyssey.

TealHyena said:

Shadow711 said:

Really? I saw better graphics from a Magnavox Odyssey.
    I'm starting to see comparisons between it and Super Mario Bros tbh. Add a short stocky Italian and Question marks on blocks, and I wouldn't be able to tell the difference