New deepworld game?

Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 719
Will there be a data transfer or bonus for moons of sorts? I am an onyx moon and I don't want what I have gotten in iap for this game to go to waste. *whistle*

Comments

• Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 643
    They can only transfer so much. I'm taking it that they'll transfer brass thrones first.
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 541
    Yall assuming its gonna be another deepworldbut maybe its just a whole different concept
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Be a violinist, not a violenceistMember Posts: 396
    SPACE AGE DEEPWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 269
    Can my account be transferred as I have worked so hard on it
  • vmh20vmh20 Member Posts: 630
    Whatever it is I will be supporting it because I love Bytebin.
    Why would anyone be entitled to an "account transfer" or a "bonus"?
    This is a new game that for we know isnt linked to deepworld
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 719
    Debator said:

What makes you feel entitled to a double post? Edit your other comment like everyone else.
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 225
    Debator said:

It's through Bytebin. Deepworld is through Bytebin. Come again?
    edited September 8

Debator said:

What makes you feel entitled to a double post? Edit your other comment like everyone else.
    Wat

Edit: like im really confused about this
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,002
    It would be really unethical if accounts passed on. For starters, the game is probably not going to be similar to deepworld. Second off, if it for some reason could work with our deepworld progress, it'd kill the game for a lot of people, starting out as high levelled players from the getgo.
    Zacywacko said:

It would be really unethical if accounts passed on. For starters, the game is probably not going to be similar to deepworld. Second off, if it for some reason could work with our deepworld progress, it'd kill the game for a lot of people, starting out as high levelled players from the getgo.

Oh, no no no. I'm talking about brass thrones and only brass thrones. Those were a reward, and so very few exist.
    Shadow711 said:

Zacywacko said:

Oh, no no no. I'm talking about brass thrones and only brass thrones. Those were a reward, and so very few exist.
    Thats like giving super expensive gear in destiny 2 because someone played alot of destiny. Doesnt add up
    Debator said:

Shadow711 said:

Zacywacko said:

Thats like giving super expensive gear in destiny 2 because someone played alot of destiny. Doesnt add up
    Well, yeah. There really shouldn't be anything transferred, but I thought the brass thrones were special. Maybe they'll be left behind too.
    Shadow711 said:

Zacywacko said:

Never really considered the brass thrones, I was more responding to the main post. It still doesn't make sense to transfer them. Other companies don't transfer items through games, whether online or not. I personally think that everyone starting fresh is the way to go about this.
    Zacywacko said:

Shadow711 said:

Zacywacko said:

Other companies don't transfer items through games, whether online or not.
    BUT MY POKEMOOOONNNNNN
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 406
    Shadow711 said:

Zacywacko said:

Shadow711 said:

Zacywacko said:

Other companies don't transfer items through games, whether online or not.
    BUT MY POKEMOOOONNNNNN
    No.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,280
    "New Deepworld game"
    "Deepworld game"

• Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,711
    If it's a new game, I would rather restart instead. Giving people their crowns transferred to the other game would be a hassle.
  • vmh20vmh20 Member Posts: 630
    edited September 9
    People here talking about item transfers while we have absolutely no idea what the game is about, it could be a window replacing simulator for all we know..

If it's a new game, I would rather restart instead. Giving people their crowns transferred to the other game would be a hassle.

COD does this all the time.

Regardless, transferring Ig items to another DW style game gives former players an unfair advantage to newbies. This comes across as favoritism, and nobody likes someone who plays favorites. And @vmh20 is right, it could be missle-testing game based on North Koreas recent launches for all we know. Don't jump to conclusions, when there's no conclusive evidence.
    And who said it wouldn't be Five Nights at Diablo's?

Don't be silly, it's obviously Underterrapus.
    Shadow711 said:

Or Byte-Ben 10

Shadow711 said:

Or Byte-Ben 10
    Maybe The Amazing World of Laurence?
    Shadow711 said:

Shadow711 said:

Or Byte-Ben 10
    I'd prefer Deepxel Worlds

Shadow711 said:

Shadow711 said:

Or Byte-Ben 10
    Or Deeptopia.
    Shadow711 said:

Shadow711 said:

Shadow711 said:

Or Byte-Ben 10
    Or Deeptopia.
    Or Seize the Throne
    ShallowEarth would be the ultimate sequel name.
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,676
    Guys, it's obviously going to be Five Night's at Lisa's
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Somewhere in the middle of lifeMember Posts: 1,108
    I'm hoping it's a different genre than deepworld, and has a proper storyline in it. If it's an RPG, then I'm hooked, but I'm guessing it could be something like agar.io and those lines of online games.