a question--who can tell me ?

llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 107
why he can do that? why a hacker on game server?
屏幕快照 2017-09-10 00.12.30.png
1175 x 545 - 241K
屏幕快照 2017-09-10 00.12.41.png
1075 x 200 - 92K

Comments

• _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,369
    He may just be a frequent dirt digger / world clearer
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 318
    Hax
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 107
    in DW maybe only jeanie can do this, but jeanie's skill lvl is 99, she play from 2014 christmas, she mined is 28806056, but this guy mined is 7949488,
    i already test no one can do this even all 100 skill lvl player include Sirentist.

llllllmmmmmmzzzzzz
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,740
    I've seen him mine. He spends mining for hours.
  • Rasen_Kyugan_FoxRasen_Kyugan_Fox GroundedMember Posts: 702
    cuz he's better than u lolz
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 931
    Yup, I have trolled this player in worlds with mines. The player just comes back to the spot he died at and continues to mine/dig over and over.
  • tjergoztjergoz Member Posts: 5,371
    llmmzz said:

in DW maybe only jeanie can do this, but jeanie's skill lvl is 99, she play from 2014 christmas, she mined is 28806056, but this guy mined is 7949488,
    i already test no one can do this even all 100 skill lvl player include Sirentist.

llllllmmmmmmzzzzzz

I play since 2012 and I am far below that amount.
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 439
    edited September 10
    So?ive done a lot more in just a little bit more time
    Your always looking for a hacker llmmzz
    According to my calculations I mined more per month then gayblade @llmmzz
    Ok let's finish this @sirentist
    Post edited by Retta on
    IMG_0878.PNG
    2048 x 1536 - 563K
    IMG_0879.PNG
    2048 x 1536 - 910K
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 299
    Man... and I thought I was addicted to DW
    Retta said:

by the way ,the hacker ruined my one year labor.But that's not why I came back。
    i come back only for find interesting things and people.

and i found Sirentist can mined 3000000+ blocks in one day, jeanie need use many days and i need use more than one year, I've calculated the time and speed but I can't do that, I just want to know how they did itThis is an interesting thing。
    llmmzz said:

Retta said:

and i found Sirentist can mined 3000000+ blocks in one day, jeanie need use many days and i need use more than one year, I've calculated the time and speed but I can't do that, I just want to know how they did itThis is an interesting thing。
    Just for making me give myself a facepalm, my like has been earned.

And woahhh, I thought you were a dude?? Regardless, going into labor for a year is no small feat, congrats!
    llmmzz said:

Retta said:

I think we can do a dig compitition and invite all the 78lvl players and we can calculate the average digging time, and I'm sure nobody can dig 3000000+ blocks in 24 hours.
  • ChickenChicken Ignoring the 10-year-old couple llmmzz and derpdeeMember Posts: 926
    Some people just play the game 24/7. That doesn't make them a hacker.
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,024
    edited September 10
    Sirentist has never gotten 3mil blocks in one day. From me checking the leaderboards a lot, she got 30mil around 3-4 months ago, and is only now at 33mil blocks. Stop trying to find a reason to call people hackers.
    Zacywacko said:

Sirentist has never gotten 3mil blocks in one day. From me checking the leaderboards a lot, she got 30mil around 3-4 months ago, and is only now at 33mil blocks. Stop trying to find a reason to call people hackers.

Fr. Think most I've mined in a day was 100K, and that was 14 hours of nonstop mining in new worlds
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 816
    Maybe it's a bot.
    @lisa ,why you remove my picture, why you don't admit have hacker on game serve, what do you want to hide?
    @ Sirentist stop cheat, i have your picture you mine 3000000+ block in one day !

you and lisa want scammer every player !

• RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 439
    @llmmzz plz stop. Your so anxious to have someone cheating, #1 Lisa doesn't need to hack, she can do ANYTHING in the game, #2 sirentist was one of the first player so of course she's in the top spot. Your doing well in the game so stop with the conspiracies
    Retta said:

@llmmzz plz stop. Your so anxious to have someone cheating, #1 Lisa doesn't need to hack, she can do ANYTHING in the game, #2 sirentist was one of the first player so of course she's in the top spot. Your doing well in the game so stop with the conspiracies

i admit sirentist is the best player but i have evidence she mine 3000000+ block in one day, no one can do this. someone hacked my world but lisa dont help me she is Irresponsible administrator。 this is my opinion!
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 318
    Sirentist just sweats to stay 1st
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 2,818
    llmmzz said:

Retta said:

i admit sirentist is the best player but i have evidence she mine 3000000+ block in one day, no one can do this. someone hacked my world but lisa dont help me she is Irresponsible administrator。 this is my opinion!
    You say you have evidence but never provide it.
    If you never provide evidence, you can't claim someone did something just because you said so.

I remember ages back when someone guessed the world add code to one of my private worlds. Instead of calling them a hacker, I used about 2 seconds of logic and reasoning to come to the conclusion they guessed the world code or I had added them. I asked the devs to help out, lo and behold, the person guessed to code. 1 in a thousand chance to guess it and they did. Magic happens in this world.

Calling everyone you see who doesn't meet your expectations a hacker is quite childish, eventually if someone did actually hack, everyone would treat you as they are now, with disdain and boredom. If you haven't heard of the story "The boy who cried wolf" you should probably go read it.
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,024
    Sirentist. Doesn't. Hack. She NEVER mined 3mil blocks in one day, I used to check the leaderboard all the time, and I never saw her jump from 30mil instantly to 33mil. As for lisa being a hacker, you're just being plain clueless.
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 727
    Zacywacko said:

As for lisa being a hacker, you're just being plain clueless.

Well, TECHNICALLY Lisa hacks, but it's the legal kind of hacking that is called trust and adminship.

Actually, no. That's not hacking at all. Can't even make a joke without me telling myself that.
    It just me or anyone else think that @llmmzz is just jealous?

Anyways, Siren probably also has more days logged in her game time then you've been alive, judging by the childishness of this thread. Just because she puts in more effort, more hours, and more time into what she does, will never make her a hacker. Grow up. And besides, the Devs would notice if their security had been breached and the blocks mined jacked up tremendously.
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,327
    Just because someone is better than you, doesnt mean they cheat.

Just because someone is better than you, doesnt mean they cheat.

Oooooh, went like a hot knife in a cold wound!
    Zacywacko said:

Sirentist. Doesn't. Hack. She NEVER mined 3mil blocks in one day, I used to check the leaderboard all the time, and I never saw her jump from 30mil instantly to 33mil. As for lisa being a hacker, you're just being plain clueless.

' I used to check the leaderboard all the time' lol, i check 5hours/times/days , so i know she cheat and i take the pictucture! so jeanie is the best minner in my eyes.
    if you dont trust you can check jeanie's and Sirentist‘s’ mining speed everyday ,maybe one day you can find clue. but you need time.
    llmmzz said:

Zacywacko said:

' I used to check the leaderboard all the time' lol, i check 5hours/times/days , so i know she cheat and i take the pictucture! so jeanie is the best minner in my eyes.
    if you dont trust you can check jeanie's and Sirentist‘s’ mining speed everyday ,maybe one day you can find clue. but you need time.
    The codex does sometimes lag and usually stops updating blocks for a while, then suddenly updates them all at once

Wait, why should I bother? You are obviously a guy who believes a game that can barely get mobs to spawn properly over logic, sorry if that seems harsh, but if everything that looks unnatural was hacking, I would have been banned for being too awesome
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Eating alpaca jerkyMember Posts: 568
    Oh, I dug a hole. I must be hacking. Oh well.

llmmzz said:

Zacywacko said:

The codex does sometimes lag and usually stops updating blocks for a while, then suddenly updates them all at once

Wait, why should I bother? You are obviously a guy who believes a game that can barely get mobs to spawn properly over logic, sorry if that seems harsh, but if everything that looks unnatural was hacking, I would have been banned for being too awesome
    你在说啥我怎么听不懂啊, 是不是需要谷歌翻译啊! 哈哈