a question--who can tell me ?

2»

Comments

• ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,002
    llmmzz said:

Zacywacko said:

Sirentist. Doesn't. Hack. She NEVER mined 3mil blocks in one day, I used to check the leaderboard all the time, and I never saw her jump from 30mil instantly to 33mil. As for lisa being a hacker, you're just being plain clueless.

' I used to check the leaderboard all the time' lol, i check 5hours/times/days , so i know she cheat and i take the pictucture! so jeanie is the best minner in my eyes.
    if you dont trust you can check jeanie's and Sirentist‘s’ mining speed everyday ,maybe one day you can find clue. but you need time.
    You're flat out just not listening, and now making up some rubbish about checking the leaderboards 5 hours a day. You're a lost cause to get through to.
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 81
    Zacywacko said:

llmmzz said:

Zacywacko said:

Sirentist. Doesn't. Hack. She NEVER mined 3mil blocks in one day, I used to check the leaderboard all the time, and I never saw her jump from 30mil instantly to 33mil. As for lisa being a hacker, you're just being plain clueless.

' I used to check the leaderboard all the time' lol, i check 5hours/times/days , so i know she cheat and i take the pictucture! so jeanie is the best minner in my eyes.
    if you dont trust you can check jeanie's and Sirentist‘s’ mining speed everyday ,maybe one day you can find clue. but you need time.
    You're flat out just not listening, and now making up some rubbish about checking the leaderboards 5 hours a day. You're a lost cause to get through to.
    yes i am noob,sorry

• The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 225
    llmmzz said:

Zacywacko said:

llmmzz said:

Zacywacko said:

yes i am noob,sorry

That's an understatement. Add ignorant to that also
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Be a violinist, not a violenceistMember Posts: 396
    llmmzz said:

llmmzz said:

Zacywacko said:

The codex does sometimes lag and usually stops updating blocks for a while, then suddenly updates them all at once

Wait, why should I bother? You are obviously a guy who believes a game that can barely get mobs to spawn properly over logic, sorry if that seems harsh, but if everything that looks unnatural was hacking, I would have been banned for being too awesome
    你在说啥我怎么听不懂啊, 是不是需要谷歌翻译啊! 哈哈
    "You say how I do not understand ah, is not the need to Google translation ah! Haha"