@laurence. pls add some achievement!

llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 117
all quest and all achievement finished , i have nothing to do !

llllllmmmmmmzzzzzz
屏幕快照 2017-09-15 13.50.03.png
687 x 686 - 420K
屏幕快照 2017-09-15 13.50.32.png
740 x 685 - 472K
屏幕快照 2017-09-15 13.50.46.png
690 x 694 - 437K
屏幕快照 2017-09-15 13.51.11.png
711 x 683 - 447K
屏幕快照 2017-09-15 13.51.26.png
736 x 687 - 475K
屏幕快照 2017-09-15 13.51.38.png
738 x 691 - 480K

Comments

• mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 354
    I'm pretty sure everyone in the game had finished all quests. So yes we need new ones
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 117
    mofc1991 said:

I'm pretty sure everyone in the game had finished all quests. So yes we need new ones

not all player got all master achievement, include many 78-100 player.
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 2,837
    congratz. I had all achievements long before I quit deepworld. I'm not sure why you're trying to brag that you have nothing to do, find some other goal.
    edited September 15
    Multarix said:

congratz. I had all achievements long before I quit deepworld. I'm not sure why you're trying to brag that you have nothing to do, find some other goal.

i trust you you had all master achievement!
    屏幕快照 2017-09-15 18.52.23.png
    1132 x 503 - 148K
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Hallucination Peak Mob FarmMember Posts: 433
    Stop begging for attention.
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 2,837
    llmmzz said:

Multarix said:

Ahahahaha thats not my old account lmao. Please, do at least SOME research thanks.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,436
    llmmzz said:

Multarix said:

His name was MultiPackWolf, nice try though, appreciated
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 466
    edited September 15
    Wait he said 78-100 players, is he referring to levels? After all 78 is highest
    Besides all my quests and achievements have been done for over a year and I'm not bitching
  • MuneebMuneeb Football Ground.Member Posts: 1,181
    llmmzz said:

Multarix said:

Who said his in game name was same as his forums name??
    Tbh you are an bragging idiot , alot of people have all the achievements even of the ones i know around 250+ have them.
    edited September 15

llmmzz said:

Multarix said:

I name changed that account when I quit as well so my name wasn't obvious in the event I ever logged back into the account, I think I remember what I changed it to though...
    Yeah here we are.
    If you can work out the the account name just from this picture somehow magically, you're a god.

Capture3.PNG
    1145 x 861 - 110K
  • MagicMagic A Magical place. Member Posts: 342
    Wow thats impressive

llmmzz said:

Multarix said:

i trust you too.lol
    屏幕快照 2017-09-16 08.58.21.png
    1187 x 546 - 219K
    Muneeb said:

llmmzz said:

Multarix said:

Tbh you are an bragging idiot , alot of people have all the achievements even of the ones i know around 250+ have them.
    Muneeb, how many world you hacked? pls tell everyone why you hack many people, I hear a lot of people say that。
    llmmzz said:

llmmzz said:

Multarix said:

i trust you too.lol
    You're blind as well as dumb.
    llmmzz said:

Muneeb said:

llmmzz said:

Multarix said:

Muneeb, how many world you hacked? pls tell everyone why you hack many people, I hear a lot of people say that。
    Lmao Muneeb doesn't hack maybe you should look up the definition of "hack" so you can realise how stupid you look.
    http://www.dictionary.com/browse/hack
    Multarix said:

llmmzz said:

Multarix said:

I name changed that account when I quit as well so my name wasn't obvious in the event I ever logged back into the account, I think I remember what I changed it to though...
    Yeah here we are.
    If you can work out the the account name just from this picture somehow magically, you're a god.

I would like to see the name of the player. Thank you
    mofc1991 said:

Multarix said:

llmmzz said:

Multarix said:

Yeah here we are.

1st_dent why you dont trust him,lol
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 473
    1.No Hacker 2. Yes the game is ez to hack but why would someone hack a dead game?

1.No Hacker 2. Yes the game is ez to hack but why would someone hack a dead game?

maybe he/she want the game come to life!
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 473
    edited September 16
    llmmzz said:

maybe he/she want the game come to life!
    And hacking will get more people. Lol
    edited September 16
    mofc1991 said:

Multarix said:

llmmzz said:

Multarix said:

Yeah here we are.

Lol is there any reason to? I'm sure you could find it if you really went looking, but the idea was to remain anonymous, and not just post the name of my old account, seeing as I don't play.

The date on the account also matches up with the date I said I got the game on the Junk Jack Forum:
    http://forum.pixbits.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10414&hilit=Deepworld&start=435#p191645
    And I doubt any other accounts that were created on that day have similar stats. It's pretty obvious that it's my account.
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,057
    To be honest, most achievements become useless once you hit around level 65, as most of your stats could be maxed by then, if you used brain wines and skill books.
    Nice stats man!
    image.png
    750 x 1334 - 183K
    yeah man. what part of I name changed my actual account didn't you get.
    Multarix said:

Leave them be, humans are evolving today, dropping off their understanding to carry more memory and communism

Multarix said:

Leave them be, humans are evolving today, dropping off their understanding to carry more memory and communism
    Oh. I guess they must have run out of memory then. I thought all human models came with an almost infinite amount of storage these days. Processing power seems to be a bit slower these days, but what can you expect with 13+ year old technology.
    Ok if your the smart one what's your account called? If there is no reply you admit you are shet
    mofc1991 said:

Ok if your the smart one what's your account called? If there is no reply you admit you are shet

I can confirm that multi is a ruby crow (before onyx crow coming out, he would probably be an onyx one now)
    mofc1991 said:

I know it's hard and all to read all of a message, so maybe an image of the message will help?
    Capture3.PNG
    888 x 157 - 9K
    Multarix said:

mofc1991 said:

I know it's hard and all to read all of a message, so maybe an image of the message will help?
    How hard is it to tell me the account name it's not hard.